• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Tables Turning, Sinking Feeling?

Who do you think will hold onto first place in the future?

• Synergy Factor

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Terrain Titans

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Other

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Still surprising GBG, my best guess is SA is giving 2nd to SF now through the pact they made, do wonder what SF promised SA :)

its too bad were not gonna be in diamond next GBG though, think we'd still need to get some more MMR to make it, then at least everyone top gets more rewards, gonna be fun!

Def a much more fun GBG as compared to most every GBG before it, I love the extra targets to attack <3

Giskler

Legend
Still surprising GBG, my best guess is SA is giving 2nd to SF now through the pact they made, do wonder what SF promised SA :)

its too bad were not gonna be in diamond next GBG though, think we'd still need to get some more MMR to make it, then at least everyone top gets more rewards, gonna be fun!

Def a much more fun GBG as compared to most every GBG before it, I love the extra targets to attack <3
You'll be 51 points from Diamond after this one.

We're keeping 2nd for ourselves thanks. :D

It has been great fun, we've had a lot of work merging and trying to form a coherent guild so quickly and are really proud of our performance.

For us really LS are our competition in terms of ranks, but being on the opposite side of the map makes it kind of hard to fight them directly.

TacticalNoob

Private
In my opinion (I am biased because I am in TT currently), TT is more predominant in GBG then SF, but SF is more predominant in GvG. GvG may give more prestige but in the end, GBG gives more guild power which can level up the guild to have more daily prestige. It is debatable, as I don't know how SF performs in GE.

TacticalNoob

Private
I joined the guild for Round 5. Currently, I think it is round 7. Currently, TT is at 283.5 thousand at around 2000/hour, while SF has 125.4 thousand at around 800/hour.
1. TT 2. SA 3. SF 4. LS 5. ST

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
We're keeping 2nd for ourselves thanks. :D

It has been great fun, we've had a lot of work merging and trying to form a coherent guild so quickly and are really proud of our performance.

For us really LS are our competition in terms of ranks, but being on the opposite side of the map makes it kind of hard to fight them directly.

Hehe :D Good to see! SF kinda went a bit mad that day, saw them put up 2 statues and banners everywhere (thanks SF btw for the statue and banners ;D)

Though I think the best is the banner on B4H, which gives exactly +1. lol.

Great fun indeed :) I think next time around though you will be swapping with LS in terms of placement on the map, since its based on MMR where we are on the map. So between us and SF. I think anyway, will have to see.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
In my opinion (I am biased because I am in TT currently), TT is more predominant in GBG then SF, but SF is more predominant in GvG. GvG may give more prestige but in the end, GBG gives more guild power which can level up the guild to have more daily prestige. It is debatable, as I don't know how SF performs in GE.

GE rankings can be seen on guild profiles (based on gold/silver trophy's) but guilds with less members have an advantage there, the highest I've seen with gold trophies is the "OUR TEAM" guild at rank 13, with 13 gold trophies. We are pretty close behind at 10 golds :)

TacticalNoob

Private
38 points for TT and 36 points for SF
Gold = 3, Sliver = 2, Bronze = 1. Pretty close, but it may be different dependent on how old the guild is.

Giskler

Legend
GE is pretty meaningless in terms of guild power. If you want to know who is ahead, just look at guild levels.

TacticalNoob

Private
GE is pretty meaningless in terms of guild power. If you want to know who is ahead, just look at guild levels.
Yes, it hardly gives the guild anything, but it is a great place for diamonds!
Yeah, Guild levels are an advantage, as they give you more prestige the higher level your guild is, which means that your guild currently has the upper hand.

Last edited:

Giskler

Legend
Yes, it hardly gives the guild anything, but it is a great place for diamonds!
Yeah, Guild levels are an advantage, as they give you more prestige the higher level your guild is, which means that your guild currently has the upper hand.
We currently have the upper hand thanks to GvG, TT could be guild level 100 and would still not have more prestige :)

I think the GvG advantage SF has means they will always be 1st in Prestige. TT topping GBG every round will help them catch up in level, but it wont be enough for prestige.

Yeah, looks like we'll be next to you with no sister guild in between this time.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I think the GvG advantage SF has means they will always be 1st in Prestige. TT topping GBG every round will help them catch up in level, but it wont be enough for prestige.

Yeah, looks like we'll be next to you with no sister guild in between this time.

For the moment yeah, GVG will do this, will all change as times passes of course and more people hit Future, that will be what will push SF down the list and stop them being first in the list really. But we not there yet :) World's still really new, its the same on all past worlds.

Yup, you will be :D Though next one I can see all 5 guilds gunning for middle, which will spice things up. Be the first time we had five guilds all active in the top end GBG on Sin (at least that I've seen)

DeletedUser118208

For sure an interesting GBG this round, LS will make a comeback soon though :D

Giskler

Legend
For the moment yeah, GVG will do this, will all change as times passes of course and more people hit Future, that will be what will push SF down the list and stop them being first in the list really. But we not there yet :) World's still really new, its the same on all past worlds.

Yup, you will be :D Though next one I can see all 5 guilds gunning for middle, which will spice things up. Be the first time we had five guilds all active in the top end GBG on Sin (at least that I've seen)
What makes you think getting to FE will change anything?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
What makes you think getting to FE will change anything?

You not been around long enough to know? I thought you were an oldie :) Is this your first new world experience? :)

Then the fun is in the learning! You will have to wait :hide: and see <3

Ah man, end of GBG fun, finally get free reign from the leaders and just go nuts on the map.