• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

question on ROGUE bldgs

DeletedUser113423

If one has a rogue and a tank building , and one takes out rogue , will the alcatraz give one the amount of personel the alcatraz allows from that level ?? it stated in rogue when i looked at taking it out it says that it will lose unlocked military building , does that apply to ALL military buildings , if one also has a tank building their , does that disqualify the tank building to get all of the units alcatraz allows from that level ?? yes or no ??

Alcatraz gives you a set number of units based on it's level, these are a mix from all the military building built in your city

Losing unlocked slots on a military building refers to the extra unit slots on each building - when first built you can build 2 of each unit, you can then open 2 extra slots for coins/supplies and a further slot by paying diamonds (rogues all extra slots cost diamonds). If you sell the military building all the extra slots are lost even if you then rebuild it.

All unattached units produced by Alcatraz prior to a military building being removed will remain.

DO NOT REMOVE YOUR ROGUE HIDEOUT, ROGUES ARE THE BEST UNIT IN THE GAME

DeletedUser113423

I was running out of tanks because of fighting to much , im no noob lol....thanks for nothing , actually have to get ahold of support now , my TRAZZ is supposed to give 16 un attached but it only gave me 11 tanks instead of the 16 my TRAZZ was supposed to give me ...afterr taking out rogue

DeletedUser118860

No they are not. There are ages where it is better not to use them and the same goes for the Continent map.
Hi Agent327, would you care to elaborate as to which ages it is better to not use Rogues? In addition how does that compare to the continent map? I notice that the units that oppose my army are far more advanced than I am so I only negotiate. I do have Rogues but the enemy seem to target them right away and then they get taken out.

Andrew420

Major
If one has a rogue and a tank building , and one takes out rogue , will the alcatraz give one the amount of personel the alcatraz allows from that level ?
Yes the Alcatraz gives you the # of units per level regardless if you have 1 building or 2
If you feel that you arent getting all your units contact support
thanks for nothing
Not exactly nothing you got an explanation on how the Traz and military buildings work(even though you didnt ask for one)
it stated in rogue when i looked at taking it out it says that it will lose unlocked military building
When deleting a military building all unlocked building slots are lost
Ordinary military isnt a big deal those slots are unlocked with goods/supplies
The Rogue hideout extra slots are unlocked with diamonds
So if you unlock those and then later remove hideout you lose the 550 diamonds
Rule of thumb dont unlock last 3 rogue hideout slots
That way when you do remove a hideout (yes its Ok to do this) you dont lose diamonds

DeletedUser113423

OK another related question about military , ive noticed and fought ALOT wwithout the champion , is it really worth it ??...ive fought pretty hard the last 3K fights or so without one ( Im near 9K ) in fights nowand found its not as great as it sounds

Agent327

Overlord
Hi Agent327, would you care to elaborate as to which ages it is better to not use Rogues? In addition how does that compare to the continent map? I notice that the units that oppose my army are far more advanced than I am so I only negotiate. I do have Rogues but the enemy seem to target them right away and then they get taken out.

On the continent map Inno uses a different AI. Rogues do not get ignored, but get targeted right away as you have experienced, so it is wise not to use them. Exception is if you have units that hide on plains. Then rogues can be used as a decoy.

If not on the C map and you have units that hide on plains, you do not really need the 1 unit 7 rogues attack. I did Future till SAM mostly with Hovers. Needed Hovers, not Rogues, so didn't have a hideout.

To be fair the original post is so badly written I wasn't sure what was being asked :)

Didn't we have this discussion before? :?

Vesiger

Monarch
OK another related question about military , ive noticed and fought ALOT wwithout the champion , is it really worth it ??...ive fought pretty hard the last 3K fights or so without one ( Im near 9K ) in fights nowand found its not as great as it sounds
The champion is pretty useless until later eras - in earlier eras its only role is to die and boost other troops, but later on it turns into a useful heavy unit.
I very nearly deleted my champions' retreat, and would have done so had I not been advised on the forum that it was worth waiting. (I'm now trying to get another one after accidentally selling off the first one!)

DeletedUser118860

On the continent map Inno uses a different AI. Rogues do not get ignored, but get targeted right away as you have experienced, so it is wise not to use them. Exception is if you have units that hide on plains. Then rogues can be used as a decoy.

If not on the C map and you have units that hide on plains, you do not really need the 1 unit 7 rogues attack. I did Future till SAM mostly with Hovers. Needed Hovers, not Rogues, so didn't have a hideout.

Didn't we have this discussion before? :?
Thanks Agent327 that was very helpful. I'll keep making Rogues but I'll use them more carefully now. I'm also not so impressed with the Champion but I'll now also wait and see. Anyway I don't have the Retreat yet.