• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Forge Bowl 2020 Feedback

• Thread starter DeletedUser110603
  • Start date
Don’t forget that you will also be getting 1 Upgrade from the last Event Quest and if you manage to place in Silver you will get another Upgrade.

Practically only 6 Upgrades (5 Upgrades if you place in Silver and 4 Upgrades if you place in Gold) are required to be gained from the mini game because the Base and 3 Upgrades we get from the Event Quests
If people are struggling for the last upgrade from the mini game then there's no point talking about extra ones from Gold and Silver.

I currently have a lvl10 and 2 x lvl 9s on my 3 worlds so will have achieved all lvl 10 by the end of the quests but will place in Bronze at best.

Gold and Silver are only for the diamond spenders who won't be worrying about an extra upgrade or two

Boorg

Captain
If people are struggling for the last upgrade from the mini game then there's no point talking about extra ones from Gold and Silver.

I was only outlining that if as he said …

i need an other tuchdown to get 10th upgrade for treasury

therefore I understand that it’s only 1 Upgrade that he needs than he is going to get that Upgrade from the last Event Quest (obviously I am assuming that he is up to date with the Event Quests) and in addition if he manages to place in Silver or Gold he will be getting more than 1 Upgrade.

Gold and Silver are only for the diamond spenders who won't be worrying about an extra upgrade or two

I can’t agree with you here and I must ask . . . . .

What do you mean by Diamond spenders?
Those who bought Footballs with Diamonds?
Or those who enabled the All Bonuses Coach with 150 Diamonds?
Or both?

For me Diamond spenders are only those who bought Footballs.

You say . . . .

but will place in Bronze at best.

and . . . .
Gold and Silver are only for the diamond spenders

Well I have not spent any Diamonds to buy Footballs and as things stand I feel that I will be ending in Silver in all of my Worlds plus I have a very good possibility of ending up in Gold in 2 Worlds where I for only 1 time enabled the 150 Diamonds Coach.

Therefore what you say can most probably be proven wrong.

DeletedUser117206

How it's possible that I can get only till level 9 of Olympic Treasury even if I completed all the events. Currently I'm at LVL 8 and its only 2 days left. The last upgrade I'll get only at the end of this FB event. The next touchdown reward is only a " shrine of knowledge ". Next upgrade is coming only after that. It doesn't make sense . The game should allow you to get to the final upgrade without spending any diamonds. Anyone with the same absurdity ?

Boorg

Captain
How it's possible that I can get only till level 9 of Olympic Treasury even if I completed all the events. Currently I'm at LVL 8 and its only 2 days left. The last upgrade I'll get only at the end of this FB event. The next touchdown reward is only a " shrine of knowledge ". Next upgrade is coming only after that. It doesn't make sense . The game should allow you to get to the final upgrade without spending any diamonds. Anyone with the same absurdity ?

Depends which players you picked!

You must always remember that you can’t have both the end prize and at the same time be selective about the prizes the players can give, it has always been either or otherwise you will need to use Diamonds to buy additional Footballs!

DeletedUser117206

Depends which players you picked!

You must always remember that you can’t have both the end prize and at the same time be selective about the prizes the players can give, it has always been either or otherwise you will need to use Diamonds to buy additional Footballs!
Always used the long distance players

where I for only 1 time enabled the 150 Diamonds Coach.
So you spent diamonds ::rolleyes::

I agree the normal definition would be people buying extra footballs and 150 diamonds hardly breaks the bank when you get more than that every week from GE but this was a new feature that hasn't been used before and I'd be intrigued to know how much extra revenue it generated for Inno compared to this event last year

Shad23

Emperor
that it’s only 1 Upgrade that he needs than he is going to get that Upgrade from the last Event Quest
yea i calculated that one eaven with that one i need to finish this tuchdown to get 10th upgrade
am in amateur league so can't count on league for last 1 and don't have the diamonds to buy balls hope i'll be lucky with incidents 1 quest left
i'd say i need 1 or 2 incidents with balls in em to finish depends on how much balls the incidents will give me

Last edited:

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Always used the long distance players
They are not the best cost per yard players in fact they are the most expensive.
Actually, the 'gold' players are the outright worst yardage/balls spent option to choose. :P

I agree the normal definition would be people buying extra footballs and 150 diamonds hardly breaks the bank when you get more than that every week from GE but this was a new feature that hasn't been used before and I'd be intrigued to know how much extra revenue it generated for Inno compared to this event last year
Honestly, while it is *technically* spending diamonds, I really don't consider 300 to be anywhere near the traditional sense of 'diamond only' rewards...

Anyone who's been around for a few months and regularly plays through even just Lv3 of GE will have more than enough 'free' dias kicking around to pick up the super coach at least once, if not twice during the event's run.
And even if you want to play it 'pure' and use 0 diamonds - even freely generated ones, there is still the option to chose the 'double league pts' coach for free... using him AND always selecting the best yardage/balls spent player would still likely be enough to jump into Silver league, provided you found a few extra balls via incidents.

I doubt this event encouraged any big outside of those who typically spend regardless on events.
Rather, judging by my own guilds on my 2 worlds, it seems like what this event did accomplish, was to readily encourage a goodly number of 'freemium' players to spend a few of their GE/WW horded diamonds for the super coach. ;)

Boorg

Captain

Yes I spent 150 Diamonds in 2 Worlds :blush: :blush: :blush:

Only Inno can answer that! ;) ;) ;)

Forwandert

Major-General
Finally got to spend some balls in the event, usually always aim for the daily special (If I'm trying to get more reno) and dont give any consideration to the yardage.

Spent my hard earned 150 diamonds, just tapped the max yardage player all the way across. No chance I'm trying to figure it out with 11k footballs to spend, once my 1hr productions finish I will have a max Olympic building plus whatever from the leader board but currently silver. Usually expect maybe 15/20 specials and got 29 so with a couple of x2 reno wins the 150 diamond spend was worth it as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

Boorg

Captain
Not by me :D

Not complaining, I will have a lvl 10 on each world with 1 having a spare upgrade. Still in amateur or bronze :P

You are in Amateur or Bronze because you did not want to get a better placing and because you decided to go for the Daily Special and/or particular player’s prizes and not because it was impossible or too hard to place in Silver.

You are in Amateur or Bronze because you did not want to get a better placing and because you decided to go for the Daily Special and/or particular player’s prizes and not because it was impossible or too hard to place in Silver.
Don't look at prizes, just maximum yard/ball each time.

Used the extra yard coach instead of the league coach to ensure final buildings.

Not saying that it's impossible to reach silver, I've done it regularly in other events just that the top teir was always reserved for diamond spenders and realistically with the coaches this time silver will also mainly be for diamond spenders too

Boorg

Captain
Don't look at prizes, just maximum yard/ball each time.

Used the extra yard coach instead of the league coach to ensure final buildings.

Not saying that it's impossible to reach silver, I've done it regularly in other events just that the top teir was always reserved for diamond spenders and realistically with the coaches this time silver will also mainly be for diamond spenders too

OK therefore your goal was only the Olympic Treasury and it is good that you achieved that goal but I can’t understand why you opted for the Gold players and the Extra Yard Coach.

The Gold Players cost more footballs per yard therefore they give less yards per football.

The Extra Yard Coach only adds 1 yard per play whilst the League Coach doubles the yards per play in the League Table thereby giving a good possibility of placing in Silver or even Gold which will add either 1 or 2 Upgrades.

Using cheaper players gives more plays and yards for the same amount of footballs thereby doing more Touchdowns, with cheaper players the Extra Yard Coach would have been more efficient because if you get more plays you get more yards.

As an example let us assume that we have 10,000 footballs and compare the Gold Players with the Other Players.

First scenario – Gold Players
The average cost is 103 footballs
The average yards is 7 yards
The average Cost per Yard is 14.76 footballs
Number of plays 10,000 / 103 = 97 plays

Using the Extra Yard Coach we get
Total yards 97 * 7 = 679 yards plus 97 extra yards = 776 total yards
Points gained in the League Table = 776 points

Using the League Coach we get
Total yards 97 * 7 = 679 yards
Points gained in the League Table = 679 * 2 = 1,358 points

Second scenario – Other Players
The average cost is 46 footballs
The average yards is 4 yards
The average Cost per Yard is 11.50 footballs.
Number of plays 10,000 / 46 = 217 plays

Using the Extra Yard Coach we get
Total yards 217 * 4 = 868 yards plus 217 extra yards = 1,085 total yards
Points gained in the League Table = 1,085 points

Using the League Coach we get
Total yards 217 * 4 = 868 yards
Points gained in the League Table = 868 * 2 = 1,736

The difference between the Gold Players and Other Players is substantial even if you wanted to keep the Extra Yard Coach but as you can see the League Coach offers a better possibility for a better placing in the League Table.