• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

incidents

Would you like to collect/plunder incidents from other players cities?

• yes

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • no

Votes: 7 87.5%

• Total voters
well if other players could collect them you might have even less for that.

Each city only spawns 10-15 per day. With 24 hrs in the day that’s why it takes hrs. It also relies on you logging in each day for it to spawn the next set of incidents. Each incident expires if left too long
i log in multiple times a day, so if people beat me to them, tuff titties for me.
there have been times when i have not had incidents at all, for 5 or so hrs after reset, then get 1 or 2 of them MAYBE, then after collecting them, get a new quest requiring them, and don't have any for another 6+ hrs, then the amount you get is never enough to complete the quest.
i would like to know the time limit of an incident also
Thanks for the information and could I ask how long is "too long" - minutes, hours?

DeletedUser118860

yeah in the middle of your 2 lane road lol,only one worth it would be fat rhino on raft he gives 5 diamonds sometimes
Well for my part they can keep the incidents that give 2 of some measly good, it's not worth the click that I had to expend to get it.

DeletedUser118860

Easy to look up with incidents you could ignore if that's your attitude.
If I did that I wouldn't get the good ones so I have to take the good with the bad, I just don't like the bad but I do like the good!

Each individual incident is 24 hrs from the time of spawning. But you have no way of knowing when it spawned unless you saw it spawn

my rugnir mars town,i collect 2 and i'll get new ones upto 5 times in same spot one after another each time,i think it must be due to lack of space left?