• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

A couple of ideas regarding Guild Battlegrounds and Forge Points limit.

Which ideas would you agree on to be implemented?

• All of the ideas.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Forge Points limit idea.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • First GBG idea.

• Second GBG idea.

• Third GBG idea.

• None of the ideas.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser112760

Hello everyone. Before I make my suggestions, I would like to apologize if someone already made them previously in a similar form.

The first one I'm going to talk about is the Forge Points limit. I've seen myself frequently stumble upon quests which require to buy Forge Points, while at the same time I've had more than 10 of them and therefore I would have to spend all of them before I was able to buy the required amount of Forge Points. My suggestion about this is to increase the limit of Forge Points from 10 to 100, in regards to being able to buy them.

The other one has to do with Guild Battlegrounds. I have three things to say for now regarding it.

Firstly, I'd like to talk about the balancing of the map. I (and most likely other players too) have noticed that the map is often unbalanced. What I mean by this is that, for example, the C sectors offer more Victory Points compared to the B sectors (or vice-versa) during the two week period of the battlegrounds. Therefore, bringing a balance of Victory Points for each sector could make it fair for everyone who is taking part on the battlegrounds.

Secondly, those guilds who have fewer members should receive more love. One example I can think of is: their besieging could have a chance to double the siege on default. (2 points instead of 1 if attacking, or 4 points instead of 2 when negotiating)

Finally, I think Guild Battlegrounds should be affected by the Extra Turn from the Friends Tavern in order to ease negotiations. However, some players might like this one and some might think it might be too overpowered. I'll let you think of it yourself :)

I'll include a poll so you can vote whether you agree or disagree with the provided ideas. Thank you in advance!

DeletedUser

1) Agree if they increase the increasing rate of Coins needed to buy FP's
2) Some Sectors can fit more Buildings than Others maybe they have adjusted the Balance to this Factor. They could though add more different maps
3) Guilds with less People are Stronger than Guilds with more people due to MMR rating (unless you are talking about a TOP Guild on which every member plays GBG in that case they have the Advantage but still you can recruit more people :)
4)i dont Disagree with that , as long as they add more Complex Negotiations with a whole another System to make them equal to the difficulty of the Current.
it could be abused otherwise

Emberguard

Legend
It’s deliberately random where the VP falls on the sectors so you have to fight to win. Whether it’s connected to the amount of building slots I have no idea.

Agent327

Overlord
Hello everyone. Before I make my suggestions, I would like to apologize if someone already made them previously in a similar form.

Fake apology. You are supposed to use the search function

The first one I'm going to talk about is the Forge Points limit. I've seen myself frequently stumble upon quests which require to buy Forge Points, while at the same time I've had more than 10 of them and therefore I would have to spend all of them before I was able to buy the required amount of Forge Points. My suggestion about this is to increase the limit of Forge Points from 10 to 100, in regards to being able to buy them.

Discussed to death.

The other one has to do with Guild Battlegrounds. I have three things to say for now regarding it.

Firstly, I'd like to talk about the balancing of the map. I (and most likely other players too) have noticed that the map is often unbalanced. What I mean by this is that, for example, the C sectors offer more Victory Points compared to the B sectors (or vice-versa) during the two week period of the battlegrounds. Therefore, bringing a balance of Victory Points for each sector could make it fair for everyone who is taking part on the battlegrounds.

There is a reason for that. Learn how it works.

Secondly, those guilds who have fewer members should receive more love. One example I can think of is: their besieging could have a chance to double the siege on default. (2 points instead of 1 if attacking, or 4 points instead of 2 when negotiating)

Already proposed and total crap. You are placed in a league based on MMR.

Finally, I think Guild Battlegrounds should be affected by the Extra Turn from the Friends Tavern in order to ease negotiations. However, some players might like this one and some might think it might be too overpowered. I'll let you think of it yourself :)

Negotiations already give you more than fighting. This way it is balanced, so learn how it works again

I'll include a poll so you can vote whether you agree or disagree with the provided ideas. Thank you in advance!

Completely useless. Each idea should be presented seperately for a poll to work.