• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Ability to see the 'Last Active' date of Friends in Friends List

Would you like to have the ability to easily identify friends last active date?

• Total voters

PHSYT

Private
My idea is that we should see the date a player was last active in our friends list (the date a player last logged on/played).
The reason for this would be so we can view our friends list and easily identify/presume which of our friends are no longer playing the game or are not as active as we would like.
Then we can remove those people if we choose to, to free up spaces in our friends list for more active players.
Benefits would be:
- A more active friend community (more active friends chatting and contributing)
- Greater number of chances to visit friends taverns (inactive players tavers are always 'full')
- Greater chance of having more buildings polished/motivied (greater number of active friends carrying out this task)

Something like a date in one of the red boxes in the image.
Screenshot 2020-01-16 at 11.06.28.png

This would also benefit being in the Guild list !

This would make life easier but you can achieve what you want in other ways.

In the town hall, filter to social events and friends only then aid everyone who has aided you in the last week, then go through your friends list and everyone who still needs aid isn't very active (if at all) and can be removed to be replaced with someone better.

For the guild list, if you are on PC you can already see when people are inactive, if you are app only then you can do the same as above, filtering for guild only

DeletedUser118860

NOT AGAIN!!!!!

Use the search function!!!
Hi there Agent327 I enjoyed reading the above request and thought it quite a good idea. I haven't seen the idea raised before (but then I'm fairly new to FOE). I'm also interested to know how one would search for the suggestion. Would one type "Active friends" or perhaps "Inactive friends" or is there a thread where all suggestions are posted? (I imagine there would be quite a number of those). You have obviously been on the Forum for a long time and/or you have an incredible memory. Perhaps you would share your knowledge with us newer players. Thanks.

is there a thread where all suggestions are posted?
All ideas go into the Ideas thread and the various sections underneath:

Would one type "Active friends"

Typing just this into the search function comes up with these:

If you try a few other similar combinations I'm sure you can find some more ;)

DeletedUser118860

Thank you CV that was very helpful. It shows that it is something that a number of people would like to have (in a perfect world?)

Date of last interaction (either aid, tavern visit accepting trade offer) perhaps. But last logged in, no way lol.

Vesiger

Monarch
I think the last time this came up we were advised that it would contravene German privacy laws?
(Activity data is currently available to guild leaders but nobody else.)

PHSYT

Private
This would make life easier but you can achieve what you want in other ways.

In the town hall, filter to social events and friends only then aid everyone who has aided you in the last week, then go through your friends list and everyone who still needs aid isn't very active (if at all) and can be removed to be replaced with someone better.

For the guild list, if you are on PC you can already see when people are inactive, if you are app only then you can do the same as above, filtering for guild only

My intention was to make it an easier process than having to look down the list of actions in the town hall and check it against all the friend list.
It seems part of the problem i have bene facing is due to being on the phone app (i havent tried much online. I'll give that a try)

PHSYT

Private
NOT AGAIN!!!!!

Use the search function!!!

if this has appeared as an improvement again (and it keeps coming up as a suggestion from other people), then it suggests that there is still that room for that improvement ,or whatever was put in place does not meet the need.

Agent327

Overlord
if this has appeared as an improvement again (and it keeps coming up as a suggestion from other people), then it suggests that there is still that room for that improvement ,or whatever was put in place does not meet the need.

It has appeared as an idea again and again and gets voted down every time!!!!

USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION!!!!

DeletedUser110603

Thankyou for your suggestion, however as some others have mentioned this is not possible in its current format due to strict privacy laws in regards to players data and information.
I have closed this thread.