• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

History of Guild battle Ground

• Thread starter DeletedUser118480
  • Start date

DeletedUser118480

While playing in Guild battle Ground we will sometimes make alliances with other guilds to not attack them. We usually put out a lot of messages about this alliance so that other guild members will know about it and will not attack the guild we have an alliance with. However, even though we put out a lot of messages, members still attack the guild we have an alliance with. There is currently no way to know which member is attacking who in the guild battle ground game so that we can send personal messages directly to the person that is causing the problem. Would it be possible to add a feature to guild battle grounds so that founders and administrators can see a history of which guild members are attacking which locations. The history does not have to go back all the way back to the beginning. Just the last 100 to 150 events(either attack or negotiation.) The information we need is just who attacked which location and the time that this was done. Of course this information would only be for guild founders and administrators to monitor their own members actions. Thanks!

Emberguard

Legend
Would it be possible to add a feature to guild battle grounds so that founders and administrators can see a history of which guild members are attacking which locations.
this has already been suggested many times in various forms and passed onto the devs. They’re aware players want improved logs functionality

DeletedUser118480

this has already been suggested many times in various forms and passed onto the devs. They’re aware players want improved logs functionality
Glad to hear that this idea is a popular request. Is there any plan to implement this idea?

woody432

Private
I agree also can something done so we can see who keeps laying seiges within the guild as i think we have a mole who is wasting our goods

I agree also can something done so we can see who keeps laying seiges within the guild as i think we have a mole who is wasting our goods
People have to have permissions to build buildings and therefore use goods, goods are not needed to attack a different sector. A log would not change this