• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Feature to Collect All and Repeat All in city production

Feature to Collect All and Repeat All in city production

• Yes

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser117610

Proposal:

Add buttons to the city interface to collect from all buildings, and to repeat the same production in all buildings

Reason:

This applies especially to newer players who have a lot of supply and goods buildings. It is pretty easy to do the collections, but queuing up the production again is time consuming and tedious.

Details:

Add a button "Collect All" that collects all production
Add a button "Repeat All" that causes all idle buildings to do the same production they did previously

Visual Aids:

Balance:

Not required

Abuse Prevention:

Not required

Summary:

Especially with the recent addition of battlegrounds, players are finding there is just too much tedious clicking in the game. Inno need to seriously consider usability improvements such as this to reduce the tedium of mindless clicking. Most good and supply production buildings are used to produce the same thing over and over again - why do we have to click so many times to make this happen? Please improve UX.

DeletedUser117610

I play on mobile and it doesn't have this feature. And I believe on PC it only has Collect All, not Repeat All? Please correct me if I'm wrong. If these features do both exist on PC then the strong suggestion is to realise how many players play exclusively on mobile, and give them the same features.

DeletedUser

I play on mobile and it doesn't have this feature. And I believe on PC it only has Collect All, not Repeat All? Please correct me if I'm wrong. If these features do both exist on PC then the strong suggestion is to realise how many players play exclusively on mobile, and give them the same features.
only collect exists, for 5 diamonds

Andrew420

Major
And I believe on PC it only has Collect All, not Repeat All?
There is no repeat all button
On PC for 5 diamonds you can collect all buildings then it gives you the option to set all buildings to one of the production times

The devs at inno are not interested in our thoughts on bringing PC content to the mobile platform
It has been stated on other forums
They already know whats not included on mobile and what/when/if they will release it or not
Even though its not on our DNSL it doesnt change the fact that this proposal will go nowhere

Agent327

Overlord

You are wrong. It would help when you come up with ideas you actually know what you are talking about. PC also has keyboard shortcuts. Asking to bring PC features to mobile is completely useless. Devs have made it pretty clear that if they can they will do ity. No need to ask for it.

DeletedUser117610

I don’t know why parts of this community self censor so much. If you think a feature would make your game experience better then vote for it! Let the devs say no if they want but at least push ideas forward. It doesn’t truly matter if it’s been said before if you want something go after it and say it again and again.

Statements that “inno know this feature isn’t in mobile so no point asking” seem to me self defeatist; if you want it then ask and maybe they’ll reconsider. It’s just a button after all..

And finally, my proposal is to have buttons that perform two different functions without charging diamonds. That’s a blatant gouge for something that should be in the UI anyway and they should reconsider that.

Please don’t vote on your opinion of me, or whether you think an idea is done before or isn’t worth asking - if you want something then say so!

Vesiger

Monarch
my proposal is to have buttons that perform two different functions without charging diamonds. That’s a blatant gouge for something that should be in the UI anyway and they should reconsider that.
Since the function already exists as a chargeable feature, you're not likely to have much success lobbying for it on the grounds that you believe it 'should be' free...
I'm not sure why it isn't included in the mobile app, as one would think Inno would be happy to have an additional income stream from players who prefer to pay diamonds than press the screen. It may well be as simple as not wanting to clutter up the display with a vast number of extra icons - I've seen the browser layout, and find it very 'busy' and cumbersome even on a larger screen.

DeletedUser117610

We can try? What harm in asking? Tbh this feature is the least useful to me of the suggestions I made today, I just remember what it was like starting out and thought this would help those people

Agent327

Overlord
And finally, my proposal is to have buttons that perform two different functions without charging diamonds. That’s a blatant gouge for something that should be in the UI anyway and they should reconsider that.

And that totally makes it DNSL.

What Not To Suggest?

• Easier access to Diamonds. Diamonds are rare for a reason.
  • Gifting diamonds, buildings, inventory items. The developers are aware that players would like something for this

Or do you really believe Inno will change something thhey earn money from?

We can try? What harm in asking? Tbh this feature is the least useful to me of the suggestions I made today, I just remember what it was like starting out and thought this would help those people

So because it is not usefull to you we should embrace it?

Great argument![/QUOTE]

Emberguard

Legend
I believe on PC it only has Collect All, not Repeat All? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
Collect all has a reset production function. When you collect it asks you which production timer you want to set all productions at.

Statements that “inno know this feature isn’t in mobile so no point asking” seem to me self defeatist; if you want it then ask and maybe they’ll reconsider. It’s just a button after all..
The point is the devs are already working towards bringing mobile and PC in line with each other wherever possible. You can certainly suggest the feature for mobile, but it's sort of half implemented and half already on the to-do list.

It's 5 diamonds to automate a function of the game. Maximum of 35 diamonds per week (per world). You can easily get hundreds of diamonds from GE for free. GBG can provide diamonds. You also start with a small stash of free diamonds. You could even acquire the diamonds by just collecting incidents around the city. Or put 20 wishing wells in your city.

There are plenty of options to get the diamonds for free with leftovers

I'm not sure why it isn't included in the mobile app, as one would think Inno would be happy to have an additional income stream from players who prefer to pay diamonds than press the screen. It may well be as simple as not wanting to clutter up the display with a vast number of extra icons - I've seen the browser layout, and find it very 'busy' and cumbersome even on a larger screen.
On something like an ipad you'd have space. On something like the ipod touch where it's a tiny screen there's simply nowhere to put it without it going somewhere other then the main city view.

So either they'd need to find somewhere different to place it or they'd need it to only appear on mobile devices of a minimum size, or make it exclusively for when there's no event running and put it in the event quest spot.

DeletedUser110603

As mentioned this feature is currently available for diamonds on the PC version.
There are no plans to remove that and make it a free option for all players, similarly it would not be given as a free option on mobile with the diamond option on PC.
This thread will be closed for further comment at this time.