• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

What happened to my gifts after the winter event have finished?

• Thread starter DeletedUser111576
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser110131

what a naive thought
A bit, yes, but it's to your credit. Being a cynic is unfortunately useful, but not a moral virtue. If you're young, then don't worry; the world will have you turned into a cynical bastard in no time. If you're old, I want to know your secret; how did you avoid turning into a cynical bastard?

Yes, I give my opinion as well, but it is subject related and you do not see me say "if you ask me".
Really? You've been on-topic? Please provide links. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence, you know.

Shad23 commented on the reindeer offer, which is the core topic. You, on the other hand, focus on his use of the common rhetorical device "if you ask me", which is a variation over the rhetorical question. In doing so, you start a meta-discussion, a discussion about the discussion. While I could make a case that meta-discussions can be on-topic, they're usually not, and never obviously so. In this specific case, I'd say it's not. I'll stop with the blah blah blah, and leave you to explain how you're not wildly off-topic.

To summarize: You need to explain how a discussion over the rhetorical device "if you ask me" is relevant to the topic of the reindeer offer.

Good luck with that.

Agent327

Overlord
how is my opinion not related to subject
op was talking about the deers and i to talked about em so how am i off subject

Someone asks about the disappearing of the gifts. How does the fact that you think it is a rip off contribute to that?

DeletedUser110131

Someone asks about the disappearing of the gifts. How does the fact that you think it is a rip off contribute to that?
Everyone here knows that. The short answer is that it results from an elaboration over the initial question, and connects directly to the two core concepts of it: the "gifts" and the getting or not of them. Someone could explain in more detail for you, but, as we've touched on before, explaining fundamental concepts of language, communication and social interaction quickly becomes extensive, and then you loose focus and start complaining that it's all blah blah blah.

Let's instead concentrate on your current task, to explain how your discussion about rhetorical questions contributes to the topic. You claimed always to be on-topic, so nothing less than your honor is at stake. Well, your honor and this thread. If you've taken us too far off-topic, they'll shut us down.

DeletedUser111576

A bit, yes, but it's to your credit. Being a cynic is unfortunately useful, but not a moral virtue. If you're young, then don't worry; the world will have you turned into a cynical bastard in no time. If you're old, I want to know your secret; how did you avoid turning into a cynical bastard?

Haha :lol:...no I’m not young but I have a kind of strict standard to avoid being cynical... you just need to be a believer

DeletedUser112026

I don’t believe the event is finished and the reindeers disappeared without giving my gifts :(

Did I suppose to login right before the event finishes and claim them?
oh that was a joke by the devs having you win prizes then making you pay to get them

Agent327

Overlord
The real joke was the players that lack the basic reading comprehension skills needed to understand the information provided in the official announcement

That will never stop. A large part will always read what they want to read and afterwards complain, cause they will never admit they were stupid.

Clydesdale34

Private
Is there anyone else who thinks they should either give us the rewards from Santa's sleigh, without cost, at the end of the game OR just totally scrap those kinds of things because they are a total waste of time and the majority of players do not have 2995 diamonds to spend in the first place and those who do have that many diamonds choose not to waste them on that stuff????????????

Is there anyone else who thinks they should either give us the rewards from Santa's sleigh, without cost, at the end of the game OR just totally scrap those kinds of things because they are a total waste of time and the majority of players do not have 2995 diamonds to spend in the first place and those who do have that many diamonds choose not to waste them on that stuff????????????
I can't think of any other event where they did this and I don't like it.

If they do it again will all depend on how successful it was from their point of view

DeletedUser113125

No. There wasn’t league rewards this time. I would rather have something like the reindeer than seeing the number of diamond spenders getting their gold league portraits and FPS. I’m happy that players spend real money so the game keeps going, but I prefer it to be a bit hidden.

No. There wasn’t league rewards this time. I would rather have something like the reindeer than seeing the number of diamond spenders getting their gold league portraits and FPS. I’m happy that players spend real money so the game keeps going, but I prefer it to be a bit hidden.
I hadn't thought of it like that. Put that way it is better than the pay to win league system

We all get the prizes when Santa Claus comes down Santa Claus Lane - You'll have to wait until next year.

I'm looking forward to our Easter Bunny Prizes.

Agent327

Overlord

Not anyone that read and understood the announcement.

DeletedUser

you don't know that for a fact can you mind read ? , you can only offer your opinion on this , i'm with Clydesdale34 on this and i read forum , those deers were a scam in my opinion lol
if you are over 13-16 years no its not scam, its a deception of mind but as long they had 2995 diamonds down there you cant blame them for making you feel that santa will come

Shad23

Emperor
if you are over 13-16 years no its not scam, its a deception of mind but as long they had 2995 diamonds down there you cant blame them for making you feel that santa will come
did you pay to get those prizes ? , am well over 16 but in my opinion asking so much diamonds for those prizes is a scam lol

DeletedUser

did you pay to get those prizes ? , am well over 16 but in my opinion asking so much diamonds for those prizes is a scam lol
if you mean the average chance to get <<good>> rare prizes was bad yeah i will agree

DeletedUser

i had 1 rogue hideout 1 rogue shrink 1 wishing well shrink 50 FP's 1 train upgrade 1 train...
maybe some wathcfires aswell dont remember
mine wasnt too bad but not like Santa really came haha

Status
Not open for further replies.