• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GBG Log proposal Creation

• Thread starter Deleted member 118943
  • Start date

Do you find usefull this idea/proposal ?

• Yes

Votes: 8 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

ill be short, i am looking for people who are able to spend some extra time to create final GBG Log proposal with the best data we can add on it, i would need help with Editing the Final Topic mostly and ofcourse a little search on forum for everything plus or minus said in this forum about this idea

Proposal:

Develop a more analitic scoreboard - sector data which will concludes who - how (negotiations/fights) and how many flags a person contributed to that sector
A log with how many Goods/Units a member used and how many Rewards got, wouldn't be bad , the main idea though is an easier access to the battle History

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?

yes we have, there is not an all-in-one yet , we hope we will be in time to make this one the 1st and most complete

Reason:

The Reason is a lot of people are talking about it, many vote for it many vote not for it but i see more of a helping tool to form strategies and help new people to GBG watch and learn from older and more experienced people.
It would be also a very nice plugin with a lot of observation stuff to watch and talk about after the round ends

Details

I can suggest 3 places to be added :

1) to the current scoreboard
GBG Sample 1.jpg
2) on each province as info
gbg sample data 1.jpg
3) to a brand new feature which will be giving every detail about buildings - attacks - time since the round began till it ended

Visual Aids:

still looking for someone with extra time to work/help on that

Balance:

Hm this could make the Guilds ask a little more pressure to their members as about why they didn't played together with the other teamates and went rogue. I have a lot of counters to that but still it would specify the Guilds and help them choose members closer to their needs.

Abuse Prevention:

hm no unless analising and adapting another Guilds - Members strategy is a cheat !

Summary:

GBG is a team effort, which was obviously intended by Inno games.
But we were given this feature-GBG and no real means to see who's opposing the idea of teamwork which we have been told it's so much important.

Guilds would be able to observe their total performance after each round, like how many goods they spent, how many total fights did in that round, compare with previous rounds and performances analyze and try for the better tactic that suits better to their needs (treasury - attacking/negotiating ability)

Still working on it, whoever wants to contribute feel free to give feedback or message me to help with the edit !

*Any Creative guy with time to create some visual ideas are welcome too !

Last edited by a moderator:

SilverFoxes

Master Corporal
A proposal for the addition of logs in GBG is, quite frankly, quite useless. By now the designers are aware that some players would like this and it will either happen or it won't (probably the latter). A proposal won't influence their decision.

DeletedUser117959

Not agreeing or disagreeing with this topic, but I do know that designers are interested in what their clientelle (us) has to say,. as has been said many times before. Please do not assume "A proposal won't influence their decision ".

DeletedUser

i wont agree or disagree i just want to make an idea concluding everything said in this forum , including the number of people suggesting it - or not
i think enough people said it to be worth suggesting it

Galladhorn

Monarch
I would like to help with this, since I was pondering the exact same idea: To bring forth the best options to get a Log or another type of GbG Guildie action overview to avoid the problems not having any at the moment.

DeletedUser117959

IMO this is part of a much wider issue. In this case it's about identifying those guildies who don't read or ignore a guild thread telling members what to attack and what to leave alone. As a large number of players don't even bother to read anything posted in the Message Centre guilds would potentially have to kick all of those members in order to ensure orders were being followed. The game in its current state does not work like that - proponents of this kind of change are effectively asking for a significant change in the way this game is played, or even worse trying to create an elite few guilds where anyone who doesn't conform to the "must communicate" policy is excluded.

IMO this is part of a much wider issue. In this case it's about identifying those guildies who don't read or ignore a guild thread telling members what to attack and what to leave alone. As a large number of players don't even bother to read anything posted in the Message Centre guilds would potentially have to kick all of those members in order to ensure orders were being followed. The game in its current state does not work like that - proponents of this kind of change are effectively asking for a significant change in the way this game is played, or even worse trying to create an elite few guilds where anyone who doesn't conform to the "must communicate" policy is excluded.
Don't forget to vote no on the attached poll :)

DeletedUser

Don't forget to vote no on the attached poll :)
so you two guys can work on how to prevent abusal of this proposition,,
Guild Dismissing Penaldy for 5 Days when a Guild is Dismissing
Members Leaving Guild Penaldy 5 Days when Player Leaves a Guild

I would like to help with this, since I was pondering the exact same idea: To bring forth the best options to get a Log or another type of GbG Guildie action overview to avoid the problems not having any at the moment.

nice , start making the form of the main topic, save it somewhere and we will add on that re-read it and work like this

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Make a proposal, or don't make a proposal. Don't come with this crap in the proposals section. At least have the decency to put it in the Café.

DeletedUser

Make a proposal, or don't make a proposal. Don't come with this crap in the proposals section. At least have the decency to put it in the Café.
if this is not an unformed idea then what it is ? out of crap you already told that

DeletedUser

Unformed??

Do I need to spell it for you?

Perhaps you should read what the proposals section is about?
No buddy you can report the thread or make a new one about the thing you are talking about ,
Please get out of here unless you wanna help with editing or feedback

DeletedUser

A proposal for the addition of logs in GBG is, quite frankly, quite useless. By now the designers are aware that some players would like this and it will either happen or it won't (probably the latter). A proposal won't influence their decision.
Not agreeing or disagreeing with this topic, but I do know that designers are interested in what their clientelle (us) has to say,. as has been said many times before. Please do not assume "A proposal won't influence their decision ".
Updating

Galladhorn

Monarch
I am still for developeing this idea. The Rogue possibilites together with Mobile version makes it a hazzle to do GbG in the most purposeful manner. Already only a few seasons in and several good starategies have been disrupted by players not reading or not paying attention to GbG leaderhip. Naturally I can only speak for the Guilds I play in, but I am guessing that many other guilds must be facing the same type of issues.
I do not care so much for what each guildie has won – but I do care about who is placing Flags not announced in the (our guilds GbG) Thread.

Instead of pounding on this suggestion why not tell what you think would be a solution, so that the idea becomes as good as it can be.

Not trying to do anything about it will surely not help at all.

Last edited: