• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Trades that require a Forge Point

DeletedUser118860

Yep, I discovered that bit (although, alas, in practice pressing and holding each and every enemy unit on the field before every move just doesn't happen...)
What would be nice would be some way to distinguish between 'enemy unit I can target from the current position' and 'enemy unit that can be targeted, but only by moving forward one or more squares', a heavy cause of deaths (or of unnecessary caution) among stealth troops. And a way of distinguishing which squares definitely contain bushes/trees and which only look as if they do - the AI has access to the rear-end data, but I don't!
And to add to that when the AI moves your attacking troop to a position from where it can fire, it doesn't always move it to the best position. To do it yourself requires you to move 1 or 2 places at a time. It's a pity but that's how it is.

DeletedUser118860

That was how I got friends originally. I noticed which neighbours were most helpful and sent them friend requests so that they were still around when the neighbourhood changed.
Thinking about it further, is there any reason to have friends other than going to their tavern and them coming to yours and you getting silver coins for that? I'd like to be able to trade with friends but I guess that's not going to happen!

DeletedUser111359

Thinking about it further, is there any reason to have friends other than going to their tavern and them coming to yours and you getting silver coins for that? I'd like to be able to trade with friends but I guess that's not going to happen!

If a "friend" is the only one that has the goods needed up for trade, then the FP cost isn't any big deal at all. Better than not having them at all, if it's urgent.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
The game provides you with 24 Forgepoints to do as you please as mentioned above you get different perks for being a part of a guild, would you also like reduced building costs because you are not in a guild?

DeletedUser118860

The game provides you with 24 Forgepoints to do as you please as mentioned above you get different perks for being a part of a guild, would you also like reduced building costs because you are not in a guild?
Now there's a good idea and I wonder why I didn't think of that! Could one also get free diamonds if one isn't in a guild? As to what to do with the 24 Forgepoints I use them for research, adding to GBs, and other sundry tasks and seldom, if ever use them for trades.

DeletedUser118860

you can it will only cost you 1 FP
waiting for guild to take can sometimes take time
Yes that makes perfect sense if you are in a hurry. Happily so far I've managed to be patient enough to wait and belonging to an active trading guild also helps. :)

Shad23

Emperor
Yes that makes perfect sense if you are in a hurry. Happily so far I've managed to be patient enough to wait and belonging to an active trading guild also helps. :)
i rarely wait after guild to take my trades , and kind of think of it am now at a point in game where i rarely need to do trades 8-)

DeletedUser118860

i rarely wait after guild to take my trades , and kind of think of it am now at a point in game where i rarely need to do trades 8-)
That's quite an interesting statement, what point is it where you don't need to trade? Do you have all the goods you need all the time? If that's the case you must have progressed very far, have many GBs and other goods-generating buildings, etc.

Shad23

Emperor
That's quite an interesting statement, what point is it where you don't need to trade? Do you have all the goods you need all the time? If that's the case you must have progressed very far, have many GBs and other goods-generating buildings, etc.
well let's see where would i need goods , i'm camping in FE , i never ever negotiate , and i now have all the GB's i want, so why would i need to do trades i don't need goods for tech tree , neither for negotiating or to build GB's so it's very rare that i need to do trades , last few times i did trades were to fill treasury oh and last week i did a few trades to get last 2GB's i wanted BG and SG , i do take trades some times to help guild members but verry rarely need to create trades

DeletedUser118860

well let's see where would i need goods , i'm camping in FE , i never ever negotiate , and i now have all the GB's i want, so why would i need to do trades i don't need goods for tech tree , neither for negotiating or to build GB's so it's very rare that i need to do trades , last few times i did trades were to fill treasury oh and last week i did a few trades to get last 2GB's i wanted BG and SG , i do take trades some times to help guild members but verry rarely need to create trades
So I can come to you when I desperately need something? Good to know.