• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

DeletedUser

You're a moaner. You're incapable of winning better than you, so you need 10 calc a day.
You just wait for help from the Inno, instead of putting in a little more effort

Then explain why we have beaten the big guilds?

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
So now I have to turn up at 8PM every night or loose our sectors.. Congrats for pandering to the Big Guilds who have gotten their way as usual. With 3 Resets at least you gave the smaller Guilds a chance to participate at different times of the Day.. THESE CHANGES have NOT stopped FARMING or GHOSTING and Never Will.. Goodbye to GvG once again ;(

Estipar

Chief Warrant Officer
If you want to do something useful with GvG .. STOP Guilds locking up half the map releasing and taking sectors so they can FARM Points. NOTHING you have done to date has stopped FARMING.

DeletedUser99588

The devs know what they have to do but don't want to spend the time on it or listen to the crying in here when guilds have to start fighting outside of the reset timer. Shorten shield times so they aren't linked to reset time and a rolling 23 hr reset period. Top guilds still flourish but will have to put in more effort and other guilds will get greater opportunity. Maybe they want to wait until GBG is more established before making GvG playable for many rather than the 'RESET' few.

DeletedUser

If you want to do something useful with GvG .. STOP Guilds locking up half the map releasing and taking sectors so they can FARM Points. NOTHING you have done to date has stopped FARMING.

So those guilds have developed a stratergy to maintain the sectors they have fought for, well just put the effort in and beat them, too many here want everything handed to them on a plate.

GvG requires effort and maintenance.

So those guilds have developed a stratergy to maintain the sectors they have fought for, well just put the effort in and beat them, too many here want everything handed to them on a plate.

GvG requires effort and maintenance.

its because there was a fault in the design of maps in first place which makes it too easy for guilds to lock up sometimes half a map this has gone on for years and years making some guilds getting stronger and stronger,then you have maps where guilds form alliances blocking whole map making it dead
its about time there was a revamp,opening more LZs will make it more interesting and a once month clean up of all maps might get more people playing it,4/5% is very low

map cleans could be a lot of fun anyone who has done virgin maps on brand new worlds will know it gives a buzz but you have plenty of time,on an old world i think it would be more like a stampede with lots of fun to be had by all,there would be xtra strategy for the tactic geezers to get involved in,lots to do for big/small guilds even me as a ghoster to try and screw up your plans,maybe a days rest at end of month,,,,brand new worlds with a virgin map would only have 2DAs,the AA map would have 2 FE DAs
at last recalc who has most sectors wins 1/2/3placings for xtra pts/power,a short period of time could then be given for guilds to release sectors to recover some goods/medals,,,,,,,,,,much better than than poop battlefields

Last edited:
Going back to one reset was a major mistake and setback for those of us who are in different time zones and cannot be online at reset and excludes smaller guilds.
6 years after introducing GvG we still forced to watch release and retake game some guilds are playing.
Dear Inno, it is soooo exciting to watch 2-3 guilds R&R day after day. WELL DONE
Players have made many suggestions over the years to make GvG more accessible for smaller guilds. The only one that Inno implemented lasted 2 months.
Here is a list of suggestions that have been around since the early days of GvG:
1- Remove LZs or increase the number of LZs. Over 80% of the maps are not accessible
2- A guild that releases a sector should not be able to resiege for 24 hours not 10 seconds to the next reset.
3- Increase the siege cost for AA map
4- Introduce multiple resets again

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Going back to one reset was a major gain for Inno once againe. The best what they can do. Why?

Some key things:
-GvG is only PC feature - mobile player cant play it, core problem (and no, they cant change it so mobile players could play it, its to old feature)
-Inno is not updating or making any changes on GvG anymore
-GvG would be removed for shure if we veteran players would not play it
-8h reset was mistery for Inno, my subjective theory is, that they wanted to remove GvG and with this 8h recalc many players would not play it, BUT they launched GbG and not shure if so many mobile players played it, so NOW with 24h recalc on GvG, more and more GvG guilds will play GbG much more like before, because 8h was just to time, units, goods hungry, and Inno would need to change the whole siege cost and all other thing there, and spend many time, resourser, money to do that...its just NOT worth it guys...so we got back on EN server 24h recalc

Dont forget that only we on EN played 8h GvG.

GvG is history...play it till we can....

Going back to one reset was a major gain for Inno once againe. The best what they can do. Why?

Some key things:
-GvG is only PC feature - mobile player cant play it, core problem (and no, they cant change it so mobile players could play it, its to old feature)
-Inno is not updating or making any changes on GvG anymore
-GvG would be removed for shure if we veteran players would not play it
-8h reset was mistery for Inno, my subjective theory is, that they wanted to remove GvG and with this 8h recalc many players would not play it, BUT they launched GbG and not shure if so many mobile players played it, so NOW with 24h recalc on GvG, more and more GvG guilds will play GbG much more like before, because 8h was just to time, units, goods hungry, and Inno would need to change the whole siege cost and all other thing there, and spend many time, resourser, money to do that...its just NOT worth it guys...so we got back on EN server 24h recalc

Dont forget that only we on EN played 8h GvG.

GvG is history...play it till we can....

That's your opinion - mine is it's a 10 minute game once per day - very boring - More activity thru the whole day was a lot more fun

No, it's just boring.

that slugnir AA map is not that good at the moment maybe give it a couple of years for slug players to move up tech tree,my guess less than 10 peeps playing it and thats an optimistic figure,a once a month map clean might get more interest in it

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
That's your opinion - mine is it's a 10 minute game once per day - very boring - More activity thru the whole day was a lot more fun

Do you play FOE or some other game? Bit confused, because you have so many functions already on FOE, that you can play it for almost 16h per day.

If you want more fight use GbG, plunder hoodies, attack on GvG LZs, play GE...
If you want micromanaging use Trades, Dealers, sell good to other players, boost others, lvl your GBs, remanage your city, play events...

And if you still not find it enough, play on multiple worlds...good luck.

8h GvG was failed try, live with it like we was lived the rest of 95% time here. No returnig at this points. Forget GvG, play the rest.

8h GvG was literaly living only for this game, if you wanted to stay #1, thrust me, i know it very well. And 24h GvG is harders like 8h was, but way less time consuming.

Do you play FOE or some other game? Bit confused, because you have so many functions already on FOE, that you can play it for almost 16h per day.

If you want more fight use GbG, plunder hoodies, attack on GvG LZs, play GE...
If you want micromanaging use Trades, Dealers, sell good to other players, boost others, lvl your GBs, remanage your city, play events...

And if you still not find it enough, play on multiple worlds...good luck.

8h GvG was failed try, live with it like we was lived the rest of 95% time here. No returnig at this points. Forget GvG, play the rest.

8h GvG was literaly living only for this game, if you wanted to stay #1, thrust me, i know it very well. And 24h GvG is harders like 8h was, but way less time consuming.

Still doesn't change your opinion of GvG or mine. It's a 10 minute time zone for a whole day! - How can that be fun for the majority of players

DeletedUser

Oh yes I do

We just adapt and overcome instead of whining about it