• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Do Not Suggest: Add levels to Majestic Maypole

Do you support this Idea?

• Yes, I support this proposal

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No, we do not need this feature

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

RT30

Private
Hi everyone!

Proposal: I propose that the Majestic Maypole be made a multi-level building with 10 levels. Implementation would be similar to current multi-level buildings with the same 3x3 size footprint but increased rewards with each level. Upgrade would require the Maypole Upgrade.

Searched forum for similar?: I searched but could not find this suggestion already posted.

Reason: Many of us accumulate the Maypole Upgrade and upgrade one-or-more of our Maypoles to the maximum. But with only 3 levels, not much upgrading is possible. The value of the Maypole Upgrade reward is very limited.

Details: If we consider that the Maypole gives 1 unit of happiness and 0 units of coins boost; the Mighty Maypole about 2 units / 1 unit and the Majestic Maypole about 3 units / 2 units then each additional level of the Majestic Maypole would add another unit of happiness and another unit of coin boost in the same 3x3 footprint.

Balance/Abuse: The happiness unit is fairly small and the coins boost unit is not large. The number of Maypole Upgrades obtained as rewards is not large. A maximum of 10 levels limits the rewards provided by the Maypole. I don't see the additional levels as having any significant change to balance or providing an opportunity for abuse .

Please vote and let me know what you think in the comments below.

RT30

Private
Well thanks, I've read it. Also read the part where "if you've got nothing constructive to say, don't say it."