• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: A Better Battleground Finish

• Thread starter DeletedUser116592
  • Start date

Do you support this idea?

• Yes

Votes: 25 83.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Don't Know

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters

DeletedUser116592

Honestly @shad23 save yourself some typing. Engaging with Agent is pointless - you're talking sense but all you're going to get in return is petty point scoring and repetitive word salads that make no point at all.

I am happy with my decision to post an idea in the Ideas thread :D

Shad23

Emperor
I am happy with my decision to post an idea in the Ideas thread
well don't be shy if you have other ideas place em here don't mind Agent
he has his usefulness ideas with flaws don't get far and he has a gift as to find the flaw in an idea and he likes pointing em out yea he can sometimes be a pain but he is necessary for forum in my opinion

DeletedUser116592

So here it is again, once more looking at the three dull blue flags and thinking the end of GBG should be better than this!

Vesiger

Monarch
Just the ability to access the information that was visible during the GBG would be nice. When the Guild Expedition finishes, they don't hide the screens showing how many encounters each player completed or what the other guilds scored - why do they throw us out of the GBG map?

Surely it would be quite simple just to 'freeze' the final position and let players see that: who held which sectors, how far sieges were advanced, how much time was remaining on lockdown, access to the guild log, access to info on how many fights/negotiations each player in the guild completed and their relative ranking... all that information is available up until the final second of the season and then is discarded/concealed the instant it ceases to update. Why not preserve it until the start of the next season?

DeletedUser

The Idea of showing every reward taken seems very nice to me !
The Second one is not bad , it doesnt matter to me if i could see who took which Sector BUT could be helpfull for Leaders and Commanders
Nice idea !

joesoap

Major-General
Just the ability to access the information that was visible during the GBG would be nice. When the Guild Expedition finishes, they don't hide the screens showing how many encounters each player completed or what the other guilds scored - why do they throw us out of the GBG map?

Surely it would be quite simple just to 'freeze' the final position and let players see that: who held which sectors, how far sieges were advanced, how much time was remaining on lockdown, access to the guild log, access to info on how many fights/negotiations each player in the guild completed and their relative ranking... all that information is available up until the final second of the season and then is discarded/concealed the instant it ceases to update. Why not preserve it until the start of the next season?
the only thing i have missing when gbg finishes is the map, the leader board & member activity is still available (well on pc anyway)
on the top 3 guilds banner just click on the podiums in bottom gold box

Vesiger

Monarch
the only thing i have missing when gbg finishes is the map, the leader board & member activity is still available (well on pc anyway)
on the top 3 guilds banner just click on the podiums in bottom gold box
Thanks - I'd tried clicking on the query icon, but hadn't realised the podiums themselves were a clickable link!

DeletedUser116592

We had a spectacular Battleground, playing like never before to take 1st place.

So, once again, contemplating the dull finish that is 3 slightly naff blue flags that say not a lot!

We had a spectacular Battleground, playing like never before to take 1st place.

So, once again, contemplating the dull finish that is 3 slightly naff blue flags that say not a lot!

Maybe they should implement the same party display that they do when going to a new age - fireworks, music, and maybe even a parade display would be cool!