• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Amy Steele

General
I’m experimenting with a no expansion city on one world, have built Babel and getting it to lvl10 before leaving IA so I don’t have to build pop and goods
Ooh! Which world? :D

Hey @Cursedveggie my mini (zero expansion) city is on A too! Mine is also a no guild, no friends*, no interaction with neighbours unless required by a quest (eg polivate) one, hence having an unboosted Talc Cutter in a PE city (needed for tech, and I don't trade at all). It's by far my most relaxing city :)

* At least no friends until the Friends Tavern came along, and then I had to have a few, in order to complete certain quests, but I currently only have 7, and not looking for more

Hey @Cursedveggie my mini (zero expansion) city is on A too! Mine is also a no guild, no friends*, no interaction with neighbours unless required by a quest (eg polivate) one, hence having an unboosted Talc Cutter in a PE city (needed for tech, and I don't trade at all). It's by far my most relaxing city :)

* At least no friends until the Friends Tavern came along, and then I had to have a few, in order to complete certain quests, but I currently only have 7, and not looking for more
I'm in a mini guild of usually 3 or 4, have quite a few friends but that's only so I have people to aid or visit when needed :)

It's going slow but i have built Babel so i wont need residential buildings and for the goods. Nearly got it to 10 then i can move out of iron then there's no stopping until SAM :lol:

That's a good looking city :D

deep sleep with that one,have found this for gvg music anything else?,i dont include gbg as you would have some killing each other and some peeps standing around on battlefield offering goods for sale,i suppose fast food sellers might be needed lol

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Enjoy the new world!

I started there but have deleted my city, there were too many big diamond spenders for my taste and when people are reaching modern when most are barely in iron it took the fun away from my point of view.

Maybe after a few weeks it will have calmed down a little!

Oh hey, you want to know something funny about the "new" world? Person reached future already and already there is many arcs owned by many people, lol. 15th of October to 15th of December for Arcs to invade, most of the world is in EMA/HMA, hahaha.

If Inno ever makes a diamond free world I hope they promote it everywhere, on TV, on the internet, through emails and magazines ect, cause Sinerania is funding it!