• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General thoughts of game enhancements

tf43

Private
  • Antique Dealer – allow bidding like somewhat eBay does, lowest bid and highest bid so we don’t have to monitor it that closely
  • Instances in Feudal Japan or Vikings…no instances like in the worlds…why not, but make those extremely special to the era, or difficult to find with diamonds as a reward
  • Normal worlds we have, insert instances like Christmas tree, but difficult to find of sorts, and offer nice reward behind it…like diamonds or event rewards that might be in place for the time era
  • Antique Dealers – allow us to sell off buildings of any nature from our world that we’ve built…but perhaps treat it like “used cars” the price is lower, but depending on the building, offer trade coins and if applicable gems to go with, but discounted being…it was used in a world beforehand….
  • Instances period – for special events, like the Christmas event…hid a tree light up in the forest somewhere, difficult to find unless zooming in on…or in the rocky mountains or cave entrance…
  • Finally, some sort of log report that would allows us to see what we have built in our world and is currently in use, so it may prevent replication and give us an idea of where we are and what we have built….
  • Operating several worlds, and belonging to different Guilds…isn’t that sort of like perhaps fighting yourself if in one world you in the Pack Guild and in another Just A Guild…??? If we run several worlds, shouldn’t we be able to belong to the same guild to prevent us from having to fight ourselves in another guild?
Just some thoughts, thanks support

DeletedUser96901

+1
+1
already available in the reconstruction mode

tf43

Private
the already available in reconstruction mode...not exactly what I had in mind so to speak
to see what you have you need to send all the buildings to reconstruction
More in mind of just something we could click on and it shows:
number of clap houses
number of archers
number of manors...etc...

And I take it the +1 and -1...are like votings...
am brand new to the forum tonight, so I need to brush up lingo and rules :)
Thanks much

• Operating several worlds, and belonging to different Guilds…isn’t that sort of like perhaps fighting yourself if in one world you in the Pack Guild and in another Just A Guild…??? If we run several worlds, shouldn’t we be able to belong to the same guild to prevent us from having to fight ourselves in another guild?

I have a guild in A and O. Same name, same flag, description and a lot of same members. Around a year ago we were placed in the same GE championship group and we had a few players who were unaware I run 2 guilds and were really confused how we fight against ourselves .

It was a surreal feeling as basically we were fighting ourselves in a way, a lot of members are both in A and O, but quite a fierce battle it was as well!