• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Best Guild?

OldNorriS

Private
What is the best guild to join? Some of them have foolish names which puts me off but there seems to be nothing else to judge them by.

The best guild from a member's point of view is subjective - The best guild for you is a guild who's needs & requirements best match your needs and capabilities.

eon1299

Private
It depends. What if person is looking for casual-ish guild? Then number one not gonna fit the purpose most likely

DeletedUser96901

Being #1 in rankings doesn't mean it's a good guild,
actually it means the guild is the best considering the only absolute measurement for guilds that is given from InnoGames

but what would the definition of best for you?
- all aid daily
- top players give 195% sponsoring for all
- new GB reaches level 1 in less than 10 minutes
- has the best GE record (199-0-0 for example)
- highest MMR
- most prestige from GvG

usually means that it's full of arseholes demanding that you play the game their way and do exactly what you are ordered to do all the time
or does it mean they play how InnoGames want it :rolleyes:

For me a good guild helps everyone to grow (aid, 1.9 threads, advice on events etc etc) and encourages participation in things like GE and GbG but doesn't have strict rules on them

eon1299

Private
- all aid daily
- top players give 195% sponsoring for all
- new GB reaches level 1 in less than 10 minutes
- has the best GE record (199-0-0 for example)
- highest MMR
- most prestige from GvG

If the guild tick every single box listed, its the best guild in my view :)

Emberguard

Legend
For me a good guild helps everyone to grow (aid, 1.9 threads, advice on events etc etc) and encourages participation in things like GE and GbG but doesn't have strict rules on them
And that’s the difference between being good, and being the best. By definition the best are doing more then everyone else and achieving what the average won't. Otherwise they’d be +/- average

Our growth is influenced by those around us. When there’s someone that keeps us accountable on our worst days that pushes us to grow to our best. That’s why the best get coaches that don’t let the student make excuses for why not to show up.

Yes the best have requirements for doing the best consistently. That means they’ll attract users that share a common interest rather then a mixture of those wanting to play whenever they feel like it and those that have a desire to pursue the best outcome.