• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Romalo5

Corporal
Will the "Extra Turn" boost in the Tavern apply to Battlegrounds in the same way as it applies to GE?
As a general comment, there are now multiple places where negotiation can be used, so Tavern "Extra Turn" boost should apply to all negotiations in the game, not just GE
I agree completely with this. The "Extra Turn" boost should apply across the board.

Romalo5

Corporal
Currently the Guild Battleground 'Member Activity' screen, just lists numbers of fights and negotiations for each member.
As a Guild Leader, I find this information meaningless, and hence useless.

It would be more useful to display information on each member's activity, as:

Player A: Total Number of Encounters completed (like the GE screen)
AND
Last Province Worked on: eg B3-X (3 hours ago) [ Like the GvG Logs, giving *who*, *where* and *how long ago*.
This makes sense to me. I would vote for it. GvG and GbG demand greater management input from Guild Leaders ... you can not manage efficiently without information.

Completey disagree with tavern boost giving an extra turn in GBG negotiations, this would completely negate most of the effects of attrition, yes they would still be costly in goods but with 4 turns you'd be guaranteed to get it every time taking an infinite amount of sectors for as long as your goods lasted.

The tavern boost for attack is ok as in the face of rapidly increasing attrition it basically accounts for very little giving a few extra battles at best.

good and how long do you think those goods would last
depends on your city setup and how long you've been camping

I'm sure there are people out there who could easily take the whole map on negotiations (guaranteed by the tavern boost) and not even notice a dent in their stockpiles.

The fact remains that if the boost was applied to GBG then it would just make it too easy

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Ok, pretty simple questions that cant be more clear and it shold be simple to answer to any admin:
Will we get answers and if yes when we will get it on questions:
1. AMOUNTS OF PRESTIGE POINTS FOR RANK FOR EACH SPECIFIC PLACE IN EACH LEAGUE OR IF IT ISNT CALCULATED LIKE THAT THEN HOW YOU CALCULATE IT???
2. PRECENTAGES FOR PERSONAL REWARDS, WHAT IS PRECENT TO GET IT AT ALL IN WICH LEAGUE AND WHEN YOU GET IT WHAT ARE PRECENTAGES TO GET WHAT???
Thx in advance to mods for answer on this 2 questions... (i hope someone will respond on this questions in next 24 hours and that it wont be agent327)

I'm not @Agent327 so can I answer?

2. PRECENTAGES FOR PERSONAL REWARDS, WHAT IS PRECENT TO GET IT AT ALL IN WICH LEAGUE AND WHEN YOU GET IT WHAT ARE PRECENTAGES TO GET WHAT???

Why does it matter? It's free stuff that you didn't have before. Would you still play battlegrounds without these rewards or play more if they were increased?

The % of rewards seems fairly high to me and I seem to get them fairly regularly which is good - lots of fp, goods and diamonds :)

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I'm not @Agent327 so can I answer?

Why does it matter? It's free stuff that you didn't have before. Would you still play battlegrounds without these rewards or play more if they were increased?

The % of rewards seems fairly high to me and I seem to get them fairly regularly which is good - lots of fp, goods and diamonds :)
Still, it would be nice to see what are precentages for what in wich league cause last round when we was gold league i was getting a lot more pieces for SoH kit than FPs, it was most often reward and this round when we are platinum my most often reward is FPs so i wonder and want to know does precentages change from league to league or it was just bad luck for me cause i want pieces for SoH (some maybe would tell its good one cause they appreciate more 7 FPs than SoH piece but i want SoH).

Still, it would be nice to see what are precentages for what in wich league cause last round when we was gold league i was getting a lot more pieces for SoH kit than FPs, it was most often reward and this round when we are platinum my most often reward is FPs so i wonder and want to know does precentages change from league to league or it was just bad luck for me cause i want pieces for SoH (some maybe would tell its good one cause they appreciate more 7 FPs than SoH piece but i want SoH).
well I obviously don't know the answer but would assume that the percentages for rewards overall and for each reward in particular would remain the same no matter the league - personally I get a good mix of SoH and fp, with the occasional goods and diamonds thrown in for good measure but haven't been keeping tabs on them to know if I was getting more of one type from one round to the next

Ceban

Brigadier-General
well I obviously don't know the answer but would assume that the percentages for rewards overall and for each reward in particular would remain the same no matter the league - personally I get a good mix of SoH and fp, with the occasional goods and diamonds thrown in for good measure but haven't been keeping tabs on them to know if I was getting more of one type from one round to the next
i did aproximatley same number of encounters this and last round and last round i got a lot more soh pieces and this one i got a lot more FP rewards, in theory it could be good/bad luck but would like to know it for sure.

Giskler

Legend
i did aproximatley same number of encounters this and last round and last round i got a lot more soh pieces and this one i got a lot more FP rewards, in theory it could be good/bad luck but would like to know it for sure.
It's called random for a reason.

Emberguard

Legend
1. AMOUNTS OF PRESTIGE POINTS FOR RANK FOR EACH SPECIFIC PLACE IN EACH LEAGUE OR IF IT ISNT CALCULATED LIKE THAT THEN HOW YOU CALCULATE IT???

Please stop using all caps like that.

1. Prestige is based on your MMR
2. No comment

Ceban

Brigadier-General
It's called random for a reason.
let me explain something to you about 'random' and about statistic... bigger number of tries it is result must be more accurate and deviation in final result must be smaller, my english isnt perfect so maybe i wont use all right expresions but my math is on really high level cause of my education so after aproximatley 2400 tries/1200 per round of GbG deviation in result for sure shouldnt be over 20% between first 1200 and 2nd 1200 tries if precentage are same for both league and if they didnt change precentages for rewards 2 updates ago (not today one but one before this). Also in platinum league i think i got more rewards for sure, so my guess is that precentages of getting rewards and what kind of rewards you get are diferent from league to league, we should get information about those precentages cause i think its fair that we know for what we compete and what are chances that we get it. You have any other comments or questions about statistic???
Please stop using all caps like that.

1. Prestige is based on your MMR
2. No comment
First of all sorry on caps, 2nd sorry to give you work with cleaning mess on thread but i just reacted on their provocations, now lets move on questions/answers.
1. even if we dont know what our MMR is (even that would be REALLY REALLY REALLY NICE THAT WE CAN SEE IT SOMEWHERE) at least we can get formula how it is calculated, is it MMR won this round x100 (by amount i would guess its something like that) or that is something else, some other way.
2. I dont know what to respond on 'no comment' answer... isnt that kinda funny that we cant know what is reward wich we can get for our fights???

Last edited by a moderator:
at least we can get formula how it is calculated
LeagueMMR Range
Copper0-100
Silver101-350
Gold351-650
Platinum651-900
Diamond901-1000
Depending on the placement and the number of opponents in the battleground, the guild loses or gains MMR when the battleground concludes:
Place8 Guilds7 Guilds6 Guilds5 Guilds
1st+175+150+125+100
2nd+125+100+75+50
3rd+75+50+250
4th+250-25-50
5th-25-50-75-100
6th-75-100-125-
7th-125-150--
8th-175---

Ceban

Brigadier-General
LeagueMMR Range
Copper0-100
Silver101-350
Gold351-650
Platinum651-900
Diamond901-1000
Depending on the placement and the number of opponents in the battleground, the guild loses or gains MMR when the battleground concludes:
Place8 Guilds7 Guilds6 Guilds5 Guilds
1st+175+150+125+100
2nd+125+100+75+50
3rd+75+50+250
4th+250-25-50
5th-25-50-75-100
6th-75-100-125-
7th-125-150--
8th-175---
that i know from before but still thx for effort, i ment formula how they turn MMR to guild rank prestige, this what testament answered.