• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.167

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

Lol. We're receiving some reports from Australian players who are experiencing issues. At this time we don't have any issues on the server. Who's your provider?

LastWarrior

Lieutenant Colonel
Oh well it is happening, however if you want to allow the younger players to be involved more the start attrition is still too high and needs to be lowered still.

Andrew420

Major
Oh well it is happening, however if you want to allow the younger players to be involved more the start attrition is still too high and needs to be lowered still.
The attrition starts at 0 it cant get lower than that
Do you think they might be watching what happens and they might just adjust it again
Maybe let the change happen then after couple seasons we will have better info
No need for knee-jerk reactions and bad information

Vesiger

Monarch
it always baffles me why Inno wants to encourage game play and participation but yet they punish the dedicated players that build and improve their city only to have their progress bashed by Inno when they can find a way to do it..... smh
Because you get better participation if everyone has a chance to progress, instead of only the top 1%.

I especially like the "NEW" loading feature while I'm already playing the game - LOL - It pops open 10 seconds later after the game is already up & running - It's really cool - It show the true Workmanship of your Developers - Ace Programmers

DeletedUser112882

why isn't the curve purely parabolic in progress? I would like to see this new information in the form of a graph.

One thing else is certain - the stated percentages are a complete farce - Any country with a standard of weights and measures would surely find your probability function to be so far off the mark - it's tantamount to fraud.

Oh, and keep in mind it's the same function across All uses where a probability percentage is used - or so it should be - therefore when you are seeing GB with 49%, or any thing else with that same percent or higher, chances of something - you can look at all the times that is applied to the chance of getting something!

Last edited:

DeletedUser50023

Harder to start off :lol: that'll cheer a lot of newer players up. Better in the middle which will help me and am liking the top end increases to help curtail some of the really big players although I am sure they will overcome this soon enough

Looking at those figures, that was my initial concern too - that the first 5/10 fights look to be a little harder than before, and negotiations at 2 means that isn't as viable in a young city either.

it always baffles me why Inno wants to encourage game play and participation but yet they punish the dedicated players that build and improve their city only to have their progress bashed by Inno when they can find a way to do it..... smh

Every aspect of this game is diminishing returns - it gets harder and harder to to make the same progress as before. This isn't Inno punishing veteran players with advanced cities. It's stopping said players being able to fight on GBG almost indefinately. But that ramp up at the end is extremely steep, granted.

Newer players struggling aside, I think starting negotiations at 2 is sound - doing the 1-cost negotiations, and having them count double seemed somewhat abusable. Starting at 2 makes the cost less laughable.

DeletedUser50023

One thing else is certain - the stated percentages are a complete farce - Any country with a standard of weights and measures would surely find your probability function to be so far off the mark - it's tantamount to fraud.

Oh, and keep in mind it's the same function across All uses where a probability percentage is used - or so it should be - therefore when you are seeing GB with 49%, or any thing else with that same percent or higher, chances of something - you can look at all the times that is applied to the chance of getting something!

What percentages are you refering too? When I've tracked Inno's percentages, I've always found my records (including GvG relics for 2 years) to be within the expected range (allowing for small sample sizes, etc). Even my getting shuffles vs DSs this winter event is within bounds of 50/50!

MarkD1964

Private
I have been told that some players are using illegal programs such as Bots to do round the clock continuous quests for goods. With their massed goods they are doing literally thousands and thousands of negotiations every day. The changes to the attrition levels wont stop this happening. I have a pretty high Attack bonus and a good level of Traz...My best day was 108 wins fighting so TBH I think the problem is not the fighters with a high Att bonus its the cheats that Inno need to sort.