• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.167

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The update to 1.167 will be released on Monday, December 9. Read all about it here and be sure to leave your feedback below.

MarkD1964

Private
Can you elaborate more regarding
  • The Guild Battlegrounds' attrition behaviour has been re-balanced to improve the overall experience.

Deleted member 109369

That hasn't been released to us. Just that it has been re balanced.

Can you elaborate more regarding
  • The Guild Battlegrounds' attrition behaviour has been re-balanced to improve the overall experience.
from the Beta announcement it is the same at the beginning and then increases at a slightly slower rate, the maximum attrition level has been increased to compensate.

Thrawnf

Corporal
The new Attrition smoother is a good idea for the small player

but the no limit in Attrition is an extremely BAD idea...VERY VERY bad

1750% was hard, but big guys can try to pass it....and chase in the auction the nice deal to improve the attack power.

so big attack power is useless.

No limite Attrition value as it was seen in beta is a very bad idea, thos this update is a very bad idea.

How is possible in a game that lot appreciate (GbG) you destroy everything

you did the same last summer with 3 reset in GvG, and now boom again destruction of things that work.
I believed update was to fixe problem not to create others...

DeletedUser117595

from the Beta announcement it is the same at the beginning and then increases at a slightly slower rate, the maximum attrition level has been increased to compensate.
if I understand correctly this means it will favour big players? most feedback I have seen were about small player not being able to participate much... another fumble then!?

Agent327

Overlord
if I understand correctly this means it will favour big players? most feedback I have seen were about small player not being able to participate much... another fumble then!?

You do not understand it correctly. How will this have an effect on small players, or big players?

DeletedUser96901

1750% was hard, but big guys can try to pass it.
that is using a loophole

:rolleyes:

but InnoGames recognized the loophole and closed it

it will favor all players except those who reached the limit of 1750% ;)

and a small player who could only do 10 battles then can do 11 battles

DeletedUser117595

It actually depends on the math/numbers behind this change, as long as we don't know it, can't really see where is the threshold

DeletedUser96901

It actually depends on the math/numbers behind this change, as long as we don't know it, can't really see where is the threshold
don't we know ?

Harder to start off :lol: that'll cheer a lot of newer players up. Better in the middle which will help me and am liking the top end increases to help curtail some of the really big players although I am sure they will overcome this soon enough

DeletedUser117595

and so yeah, it makes it more difficult for small and new players to participate by uping the attdef% from 10 to 12% and nego multi from 1 to 2 at attrition 5...

DeletedUser96901

those two level makes a difference and force new players stop earlier
(4: 9 instead 8 and 5: 12 instead of 10)

Thrawnf

Corporal
Well at least thanks inno, no need to buy any more diamond, no point to buy diamonds to get an extra train for example, as the attack increase on attack power as the increase of defence is not obsolete...

this mill make LOT of saving on the credit card of lot of player hehehehe

Thrawnf

Corporal

this post explains why they do this, I find it funny as completely out of what they build...

seriously, the tiny player in a guild know they contribute less than big boy, hey know from GE from GvG etc etc, so this excuse is really ridiculous sorry.

But it's Inno choice, but clearly, i don't see any point now to spend any kind of money to get extra event reward to gain more attack power, as in all case, inno will always find a way to block us.

Good job Inno to have destroyed in just 4 weeks a so beautiful feature you make month to develop....

Thrawnf

Corporal
that is using a loophole

yes...to be honest i don't see myself even at very high attack power moving more than 120 or 150 attrition.
need lot of troop, and lot of time as you need to manual fight to avoid big lost...
and even with a huge Traz it's painfull...

so i think the number of player that will do 200 attrition a day will be as numerous a the finger of 1 hand.

Plus i saw on beta spoiler, a potention new tower taht can provide defence in attack army, and what the point now.

No point to get more than 800 attack power in your city as with this you can do the 90 attrition a day an no more, pass all defences in your hood, and run GE without problem...so no point to spend diamond anymore

I just find this illimitated system ridiculous, because he make impossible to pass...where the 1750, was hard, but not impossible...so you can do 10-20 more a day that can help your guild...than now, I do 90 and bye bye the league until the next day

this kill something

plus a LOT of players are not interested in GbG, so this becomes like a new GvG, less and less active players and Inno do everything to make is less and less...

DeletedUser6974

it always baffles me why Inno wants to encourage game play and participation but yet they punish the dedicated players that build and improve their city only to have their progress bashed by Inno when they can find a way to do it..... smh

DeletedUser103858

I have to say personally I'm disappointed the attrition has been raised so high, I could understand a small rise to say 2000% buts thats all, I understand the arguements for why its raised so high but I think they forget that no matter how high your attack your still going to lose units against 1750% defence armies and as such will not be able to fight all day and certainly couldn't do 1000 fights per day unless you have at least a level 1000 Traz GB to supply the units you'd still need.
Therefore no matter what your attack bonus all players would still be restricted by the amount of fights your Traz will supply the units for.

And now the attrition cap is so high there is no point in any player trying to chase an attack bonus that can beat it, so for many players all these event builds offering Attack bonus that Inno would dearly love us all to buy diamonds to get, just wont be needed by the bigger players, so I think Inno shot themselves in the foot to be honest.