• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.166

DeletedUser108359

It turns out the actual download was 24Mb. FoE demanded that I have more than TEN TIMES that amount of free storage - I ended up uninstalling the Play Store app and reverting it to factory settings (saving another 200Mb) in order to be able to use it to download the update. Oh, the irony..

Just uninstall FOE and then reinstall it, i had the same problem with only a little memory left on my phone.

Iwateguy

Major-General
My app has updated (yay) but I still had the tavern popup for about 10 people out of 100 when aiding on R, for the rest it worked as intended.

Any ideas?

For me, quite often on the app, using a stylus will register as a double-tap and that second tap opens the tavern window. I need to ask Santa for a new stylus.

Vesiger

Monarch
'Your copy of the game is obsolete and must be upgraded' - really, Inno, in the middle of a GBG battle, kicking me out of combat and out of the game until I have time to do a full reinstall? Couldn't you at least have waited until I'd finished the fight, even if not until the next time I opened the app?

I especially like the way the goods in the Viking window constantly re-arranges the goods list - makes it easier to get confused as to how much to produce!

1575289394606.png

DeletedUser6974

who complain about this being a bug??
"Boosts for buildings which were still under construction were being enabled during the construction phase in error. This is no longer the case."
it worked fine the way it was ever since the beginning of the game,
why would this be a "bug"???

DeletedUser96901

who complain about this being a bug??
"Boosts for buildings which were still under construction were being enabled during the construction phase in error. This is no longer the case."
it worked fine the way it was ever since the beginning of the game,
why would this be a "bug"???
because the buildings was not finished

and if you used it intentionally without reporting the bug you were bug-abusing
and bug-abusing is a reason to ban a player

7) Bugs

Each player is required to report serious errors immediately to the Forge of Empires Team. A player is not allowed to knowingly take advantage of bugs.
If you notice that a player is abusing a bug in the game you must report him.

DeletedUser6974

because the buildings was not finished

and if you used it intentionally without reporting the bug you were bug-abusing
and bug-abusing is a reason to ban a player
that makes no sense at all....how is a player supposed to know if something is a bug if thats the way the game is running??
they expect their customers to know how they intended the game to run when we have no idea what the game designers are thinking??,
They dont tell us what their ideas are but we are supposed to know what a bug is, how ridiculous....smh

DeletedUser96901

that makes no sense at all....how is a player supposed to know if something is a bug if thats the way the game is running??
they expect their customers to know how they intended the game to run when we have no idea what the game designers are thinking??,
They dont tell us what their ideas are but we are supposed to know what a bug is, how ridiculous....smh
but boosts of building are active in non-finished buildings makes sense
when everything else is not working ?

do you get population when a house is still not finished ?
do you get happiness when a cultural building is not finished ?

but you think boosts should work when not finished ?

so every strange not logical behavior should be reported
and then somebody tells you if it is really not a bug
(and then years later after somebody told you that it was not a bug they will still fix it)