• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Rouge dan

• Thread starter DeletedUser116469
  • Start date

DeletedUser118860

In case anyone was wondering: rouge = red (French) and rogue = a dishonest or unprincipled man.

DeletedUser118860

Now all we need to know is what "traz" means! Just asking.

DeletedUser118860

Thanks for the helpful answer - traz and Alcatraz - I get it now. One needs to get used to all the acronyms and nicknames in FOE to fully understand what's going on. Maybe someone will compile a "dictionary" to help newbies to the game. (Please don't suggest I do it just because it's my idea!) As to the Colosseum as a GB I have already been told that it's not worth the space which is a pity as one seems to get the bps (Blueprints!) easily and I like to get medals but then I also like happiness and troops (presumably ones that can win battles).

DeletedUser118860

Thanks Andrew you are very helpful. Agent327 was sort of helpful but not that much!

DeletedUser118860

Andrew may I ask if there are other helpful pages that can assist when playing the game like for instance what each GB does and the strength of units. I have read the Wiki but it's not easy to print out so that it can be referred to. Agent327 you are also welcome to comment if you feel like it.

Agent327

Overlord
Nothing is easy to print out, cause it is a lot of info.

Depending on the languages you speak you can look on other forums as well for guides. Replace "en" in the url of this forum with "us" for instance and you will have another forum in the (close to) english language. You can see in how many countries the game is, so try those if you speak the language.

May I disagree? I am eyeing the Colosseum enviously. Because I want the medals to expand. Once I have achieved that, and the Colosseum is of no further use, it can be replaced. perhaps with some blusher, er sorry, rogue dens....
Nooooo don't do it! Worst building in the game, the medals it gives are tiny you are just wasting your goods and forge points

Last edited:

Shad23

Emperor
May I disagree? I am eyeing the Colosseum enviously. Because I want the medals to expand. Once I have achieved that, and the Colosseum is of no further use, it can be replaced. perhaps with some blusher, er sorry, rogue dens....
you get more medals by fighting at least at moment , this may change when they release the new pvp don't know how that pvp will afect game at moment