• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.166

DeletedUser110603

The latest update is coming on Monday, November 25th. Be sure to check it out here and leave your feedback below!

Last edited by a moderator:

Emberguard

Legend
Honour. Statue of HONOUR.
That's Australian /English spelling. American is Honor.

1574343088277.png

i'm english but regard english spelling of some things is stupid,i go with honor,,,,,,,is this correct thread?,the multiple fp button that contributes to GBs is much better imo

Vesiger

Monarch
The latest update is coming on Monday, November 25th. Be sure to check it out here and leave your feedback below!
I have 488Mb free. FoE is demanding that I delete my other apps (none of which are that large) before it will update and let me back into the game.
From past experience, the actual download is probably about 15Mb, so I have to delete apps, upgrade, then reinstall them. This happens almost every time, and it's very frustrating.

Vesiger

Monarch
I have 488Mb free. FoE is demanding that I delete my other apps (none of which are that large) before it will update and let me back into the game.
From past experience, the actual download is probably about 15Mb, so I have to delete apps, upgrade, then reinstall them. This happens almost every time, and it's very frustrating.
It turns out the actual download was 24Mb. FoE demanded that I have more than TEN TIMES that amount of free storage - I ended up uninstalling the Play Store app and reverting it to factory settings (saving another 200Mb) in order to be able to use it to download the update. Oh, the irony..

DeletedUser12400

Good fix update. Thanks
We fixed an issue when the cursor was placed outside of the text field in the new GB contribution window if you deleted the default value of 0. This only happened in the HTML version of the game.

DeletedUser6974

What does the different description in the pop-up for attack bonus mean?
i dont see anything about it in the release notes.
example, at the Checkmate Square, it now says "+10% Att. for Attacking ..."
the "Att." was added, what's it mean?? Does this change the fact that my troops gain +10% attack strength for a Checkmate Square??

DeletedUser96901

What does the different description in the pop-up for attack bonus mean?
i dont see anything about it in the release notes.
example, at the Checkmate Square, it now says "+10% Att. for Attacking ..."
the "Att." was added, what's it mean?? Does this change the fact that my troops gain +10% attack strength for a Checkmate Square??
it means there will be more different battle boosts in the future

only change in the way it is shown currently
att. = attack boost %
for attacking

and the def. for defending (watchfire)

soon there will be buildings that give
att. for defending (winter event)
and def. for attacking (in next years events)

DeletedUser110603

My app has updated (yay) but I still had the tavern popup for about 10 people out of 100 when aiding on R, for the rest it worked as intended.

Any ideas?

If those people already had a full tavern before your visit then their tavern will be displayed when you click the icon, do you think maybe that was it?
As that is the only way now you can actually visualize the tavern, if you need/want to.

If those people already had a full tavern before your visit then their tavern will be displayed when you click the icon, do you think maybe that was it?
As that is the only way now you can actually visualize the tavern, if you need/want to.
No, normal tavern pop up and I sat down with spare seats. Was only a fraction of everyone I visited.

DeletedUser110603

No, normal tavern pop up and I sat down with spare seats. Was only a fraction of everyone I visited.

ok, strange, I just ran through my list and the only ones that taverns popped up were already full or not available due to time, I assume your on 1.166.1 (iOS) or 1.166 (android) ?