• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Guild Battlegrounds

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Was away from the game for 2 weeks time, did not really have much time to participate, but right now it seems that the Atk/Def level of GbG Sectors rise at a Staggering rate. about +550% for No. 2 and 620% for No.3...

What!? It resets to 0% at midnight game time. Then it goes up to 2%, 4%, 8% etc...

One way to reduce all these guild-related problems/complaints, i think is to reduce guild size limit.
Guild as an element (among the three neighbors/guilds/friends) is too powerful.
It is too powerful because all members are "mutual" members and thereby eclipses the function of "friends".
Maximal size of a guild should be 30 members... Or 20... Or even 10... Or 8! you know like Warcraft teams or Counter-Strike.
The guild should become small and there should be more guilds -- The number of guilds becomes large. That will make GvG and GbB more interesting.
And it will revitalize the concepts of Friends. Make the Friends Great Again! Make it meaningful again.
What is the point of having "Friends"? Or what is its advantage over Guilds? Well, after the above-proposed modification, the point is you can have more friends (80-140) than guildies (capped at 30), for Aid and stuff!
---
After that, the neighborhood should be split into two, 40 households each. Households in the same hood help each other. They only attack and plunder those of the other half -- the "neighboring hood" (adjacent hood). This is to make up for the number of aids lost due to the above said downsize of the guild.

Totally disagree - and you're off topic...

Giskler

Legend
One way to reduce all these guild-related problems/complaints, i think is to reduce guild size limit.
Guild as an element (among the three neighbors/guilds/friends) is too powerful.
It is too powerful because all members are "mutual" members and thereby eclipses the function of "friends".
Maximal size of a guild should be 30 members... Or 20... Or even 10... Or 8! you know like Warcraft teams or Counter-Strike.
The guild should become small and there should be more guilds -- The number of guilds becomes large. That will make GvG and GbB more interesting.
And it will revitalize the concepts of Friends. Make the Friends Great Again! Make it meaningful again.
What is the point of having "Friends"? Or what is its advantage over Guilds? Well, after the above-proposed modification, the point is you can have more friends (80-140) than guildies (capped at 30), for Aid and stuff!
---
After that, the neighborhood should be split into two, 40 households each. Households in the same hood help each other. They only attack and plunder those of the other half -- the "neighboring hood" (adjacent hood). This is to make up for the number of aids lost due to the above said downsize of the guild.
Where's the dislike button.

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
If you change guilds/ move on/ join one after a long time at the start of GBG, you have to wait the entire timer to join in again? I have to wait 13 days to be able to GBG? lol thats intense. Such a long guild event that really forces you to stay in the guild your in for 14 days.

Glad I am not missing out on too many rewards but honestly the timer should be 24 or 48 hours or something. I understand GE but 14 days is crazy.

DeletedUser50023

This was the reply to my comment that our guild, last GBG session was in a set with guilds with double the amont of members.
This session, there is a guild in our set with 5 members and another guild with 80 members, so much for a fairer season

The ranking is based on its performance in the previous league - guild size is useful, but only if all 80 take part. On one of my diamond mines, I got us 2nd, and the rest of the guild (a full 80) did 1 fight between them. Basing who we face next based on number of players, as you seem to be advocating would be bizarre. Instead, given a few leagues to average things out, we should end up against guilds that do approximately 1 players worth of activity.

Fulhamguy

Corporal
This was the reply to my comment that our guild, last GBG session was in a set with guilds with double the amont of members.
This session, there is a guild in our set with 5 members and another guild with 80 members, so much for a fairer season
They have to move guilds around based on performance. Size is a factor but we are the 2nd smallest in our BG by some way but we are 2nd in the rankings and hopefully it will stay that way. So yes size is a factor but not the be all and end all.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
Inno is nerfed GbG NPC setups and player AO trigers in this 2nd round. Now fights are way harder. You can do now even more fights like before this is true, but units loses are 50-100% higher ;)

KronikPillow

Sergeant
what determines what goods Battlegrounds buildings ask? sometimes Palace asks me for SAM goods, sometimes for PME, I think Battlegrounds should exclusively use SAM VF AF goods only, as those goods arent used in GvG, both GvG and Battlegrounds and GE will become unplayable if guilds deplete their lower age treasuries on 4h sectors

I mean seriously, I just wasted 5 months of my PME GvG to build 5 palaces ..... Inno cant seriously assume that the servers and all guilds have a constant income of new players and players at the lower ages .... SAM VF OF AF goods have no use except to open levels in GE, while most of us have milions in stock

what determines what goods Battlegrounds buildings ask? sometimes Palace asks me for SAM goods, sometimes for PME, I think Battlegrounds should exclusively use SAM VF AF goods only, as those goods arent used in GvG, both GvG and Battlegrounds and GE will become unplayable if guilds deplete their lower age treasuries on 4h sectors

I mean seriously, I just wasted 5 months of my PME GvG to build 5 palaces ..... Inno cant seriously assume that the servers and all guilds have a constant income of new players and players at the lower ages .... SAM VF OF AF goods have no use except to open levels in GE, while most of us have milions in stock
Then guilds with no players from AF and above wouldn't be able to play GBG.

Last edited:

Ridiculous suggestion.

My guild on R is mainly players below HMA so as @klods hans says, how would I build anything? Luckily our arcs provide enough for the buildings we want but by requiring goods from certain eras would make them completely unobtainable for many

Don't erect a building for the sake of erecting a building. Erect a building because doing so gives the guild a strategic advantage that affects their final standing in that battleground. If there is a strategic advantage for some building and the guild treasury does not hold the required goods, then it is up to the guild and the guild leaders to see the situation is rectified for future needs. Have some members donate the space to collect some goods required. Have some members conduct trades to gather missing goods and then donate them to the guild treasury. If seriously playing Guild Battlegrounds, then play as a Guild. Delegate tasks. Make decisions as a guild. And if a guild can't or won't do that, then find another guild that will. Battlegrounds is going to change guilds.

KronikPillow

Sergeant
Don't erect a building for the sake of erecting a building. Erect a building because doing so gives the guild a strategic advantage that affects their final standing in that battleground. If there is a strategic advantage for some building and the guild treasury does not hold the required goods, then it is up to the guild and the guild leaders to see the situation is rectified for future needs. Have some members donate the space to collect some goods required. Have some members conduct trades to gather missing goods and then donate them to the guild treasury. If seriously playing Guild Battlegrounds, then play as a Guild. Delegate tasks. Make decisions as a guild. And if a guild can't or won't do that, then find another guild that will. Battlegrounds is going to change guilds.

ahahah, find another guild :) mate .... there is only 1 Lords of War ... I'v been to other guilds, none are so organized ... that's not the point

according to Inno moderator on support, It is the Era's of the players in your guild that is randomly chosen for the cost...

so for example I have
PostModern Era 3 players
Space Age 28

so .. if my oponent has majority of VF and SAM players, they will only get VF and SAM goods to spend in the event ... while if you have 3 PME players, there is a chance that the game will randomly select the goods of that players, which happened to us on the 2nd season, we got goods costs of PME, in 6 months we did not spend so many goods then what we spent today on 5 palaces (while we are basically fighting in PME daily) ... so if I build 2-3 more palaces, my PME goods are gone, and then I can't build palaces anymore ever because I have 3 players in PME and a chance that I will get them again ....
thats just totally unreal ...
guilds do not have a constant increase of new players, especially on old servers...

battlegrounds will change guilds? No battlegrounds will destroy both GvG and GE, and even itself, Inno doesnt seem to be thinking about the future of Battlegrounds, or GE, or GvG, or FoE in general.
1 lvl 80 Arc produces what? 200 goods daily? while 1 palace that requires requires PME goods costs can cost me from 5k PME to 15-20k PME depending on how randomly it selects what goods it needs ... so for a guild to maintain their guild treasury, they would need to have a high number of players in each era with high level Arcs ... last season I spent almost 32k VF and 35k OF goods on 1 season for negotiations, and you expect people to donate goods to the treasury? seriously? how will they participate then?

people will deplete their personal stocks, guild and personal goods wont be maintainable, as you can not produce daily what you can spend in less then 1 day in battlegrounds, personal goods, guild goods, or even units, in combination with all 3 features, in the long run, Inno will end up with another unused feature with 2-3-4-5% participants just like GvG .....

I am wondering, when they were deciding the prices of buildings, and the fact that shields last only 4 hours, did they check their server statistics? player stocks? guild stocks? did they calculate in the math of possible daily goods income and unit income? doesn't seem so? did they count in the active new player increase % on each server and the fact that new players actually need to focus on developing their cities, instead of working for the guild treasury to justify their membership in the guild?

what am I supposed to kick payers bellow AF from our guild to save on goods?

Last edited:

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
This GBG is getting old quick. A huge waste of resources. This game used to be fun and lazy, you could be active and only commit 10 minutes here Now you're trying to take over our lives with all the new junk constantly being pushed. The competitiveness and backstabbing has reached the levels of your other games, To be honest I don't really know why I bother to log in anymore. I'm sure bots will become available for sale, thru Inno, once enough of us complain.