• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Winter Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

iExchange

Private
I really don't like that the Charcoal Train does not match with the Dining Car - train is blue and the car is green with red accent :(

the thing worth going for is the actual basic train and go for the correct daily special if investing,,,,,,my rugnir mars town i dont need anything but will try to get one train set,my us town only LMA but hoping to get to colonial by the time event starts i'll be investing in that one,pop/goods/medals need everything the trains will give,not fussed with the addons

DeletedUser113125

I really don't like that the Charcoal Train does not match with the Dining Car - train is blue and the car is green with red accent :(
I feel your comment :)
But the night before you have to practice that pretend you really love it face...
What’s not to love about FOE? When you gather all your attempts and uncover present after present to get that special, trying to avoid shuffle, watching the little animations; it’s a special time of the year. I think I’ll put an aided icon on my tree this year.

DeletedUser115876

Got space set out in both my cities, hoping to get a few cars into each but it seems to be luck-based for that.

Always enjoy the events so here's hoping this is fun too.

some train companies us changed colors through the ages the D&RGW for instance had green/red/gold cars so nothing out of ordinary to have different colors,i expect i could find a vid of recent scenic train if you want,,,engines were black though

Galladhorn

Monarch
I´m not much for Christmas, but thats just me. The Train set is IMO the best Christmas look FoE Winter set - It has that Christmas feel without beeing too much Christmas having too look at it ahead after Christmas. So thumbs up for that.

Dead-Eye

General
Worst event building in a long time. Pass.

7595b906a311af46e97096438d2f3604.jpg

I feel your comment :)
What’s not to love about FOE? When you gather all your attempts and uncover present after present to get that special, trying to avoid shuffle, watching the little animations; it’s a special time of the year. I think I’ll put an aided icon on my tree this year.
I wasnt talking about FOE but now that you mention it some events are better than others but overall, I love this game!