• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Is Parkog dead?

DeletedUser118318

It really seems like parkog is a dead world on the international server because there are no posts here since early this year.
I'd like to post a recruiting thread for my guild but I don't think it will see ANY amount of traffic.
Please reply to this to let me know if you're looking for a guild here in parkog on the international english server and if at least one or two people ask about my guild recruitment then ill post the recruitment thread

DeletedUser12400

A lot of worlds has many inactive players and the numbers are increasing. New players start playing in newest worlds and I wonder what developers will came up in future e.g. merge or leave it as it is but maintaining world with small amount of players doesn't seem beneficial anyway back to the topic only small percentage of players are using forum therefore it might seem inactive.

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I play in two worlds mostly have 3 in total and find Parkog very peaceful compared to N and K worlds, a nice to world to chill in and pick up extra diamonds from GE etc :)
A merge would be nice OVERTYPE

DeletedUser12400

If there will be such possibility than definitely not in near future if of course active players count wouldn't be extreme low. E.g. US server has 27 worlds and it seems to me that the game is going in a direction where it will be opening new worlds more often and maybe in a couple years after that merge them.

DeletedUser653

very interesting idea and merging slow worlds seems to be a good solution for players leaving the game in those worlds because its so slow

QueenNicky

Private
I play in two worlds mostly have 3 in total and find Parkog very peaceful compared to N and K worlds, a nice to world to chill in and pick up extra diamonds from GE etc :)

I am a new player and I have heard this playing in different worlds things. What do you like about doing that? How is one world so different to the others?

FantasticMrFrank

Brigadier-General
I am a new player and I have heard this playing in different worlds things. What do you like about doing that? How is one world so different to the others?
I am down to just one city now deleted two of my three cities to focus on my main world, players have multiple cities and turn them into diamond farms, or just play a different way to previous cities

GADfan

Warrant Officer
The set-up of each world is the same. It's what you do on it that's different.
Obviously the players on each world will be the biggest difference so you might find they treat you differently (more/fewer plunderers, more/fewer/better guilds etc). You can use, or experiment with, different playing styles or practice on a city/event on a minor world before using what you've learned on your main world.
I have a minor city that I keep in the Bronze Age. No guild. I only have GBs relevant to that age or the one above (Iron Age). I like the challenge of playing with very limited resources and space, making decisions like whether to change my layout, or add new buildings or not, or which to sell/store.
It's totally different to my main world and makes the game more interesting and less repetitive.