• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Ati2

Legend
There's always someone who'll eat it.

A friend of mine used to make deep fried Mars bar sandwiches :o
If there aren't enough people to eat it, there's no point in keeping it in the stores. It's like the cheese-popcorn, that was awful, and didn't last long. :D

Ati2

Legend
Yes we can still get it here. There's a white cheddar that I don't like but the orange one? lol yes.
It's probably not the same we used to have over here. We only had one. I thought it would be good, but it quite surprised me when I tried it. :D Not sure what kind of cheese it was. Well, apart from "bad." :D

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Just seen what is coming with the winter event, looks awesome, can't wait to get my first event on the new world, and it be this awesome one ^_^ And I see the game has had an epic update come out, loving it! <3

Just seen what is coming with the winter event, looks awesome, can't wait to get my first event on the new world, and it be this awesome one ^_^ And I see the game has had an epic update come out, loving it! <3
I like the look of the train but have concerns over it's size! to make it a great thing to have it needs lots of cars so could be too big to fit in anywhere! I'm sure I will get it and then take a view on what to do with it in the future :)

Emberguard

Legend
I like the look of the train but have concerns over it's size! to make it a great thing to have it needs lots of cars so could be too big to fit in anywhere! I'm sure I will get it and then take a view on what to do with it in the future :)
I'm thinking it's best placed at the edge of the city