• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler Winter Event 2019

Dead-Eye

General
8 fp and 10 goods and 12% coin boost or 4 fp 20 goods and 12% supply boost or 5 fp 15 goods and s 10 to 20% attack boost are whats up for grabs. Cairrages can be attached as well.

when will it start for the rest of us on EN server cant see a date only one for beta,i've binned present event already,need to get my strategy right hoping to get a few train sets but wont be fully upgrading them till FE to save on reno kits ect

Actually, either go up right after Halloween or go up after, or else you’d be underprepared for the event.

i normaly carry on regardless,i dont have space for 1 blacksmith at the moment will have to put that right,am saving my diamonds for this one the higher i get up tech tree the better it is,should be well into PME,if i get train sets wont be fully updating any till i'm FE or wont build them till FE?

yeah snow ploughs,here 1903 K27-463(once owned by Gene Autrey) of the state owned Cumbres/Toltec Scenic railroad takes OY Rotary snow plough to Antonito for a resto,they hope to have it working this winter,amazing watching one in action with 2/3/4 engines pushing it,,,,last shot is 463 getting it to the top of Cumbres Pass 4% grade-10k ft

Last edited:
How did you know i play RT lol

after standing for 77years in a park at Colorado Springs old 168 is alive again,line up for your train sets in winter event,spend money Inno needs it to fix bugs