• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Spoiler Winter Event 2019

DeletedUser116822

I wonderif the main prize for tge winter event will be a red winter spire which provides attack, if so hope I will be able to use the level 1 and ungrades that I have.

iExchange

Private
Dears,

This year's Winter Event will feature a Train as a main building and at the last upgrade you may select from 3 options: Charcoal ( Blue ), Evergreen ( Green ) and Sleighride ( Red ).

If i take into consideration the colours from the Spring Event - Pagoda, they main accent will be:
* Charcoal - Goods
* Evergreen - Forge points
* Sleighride - Attack.

Additionally, we will have 3 "decorations" which apparently they will act as a set or something near to that, if placed at the end of the Train...
These decorations are Sleeping ( Blue ), Dining ( Green ) and Freight ( Red ).

PS. I think the train will be entitled the Downtown Express or something Express, if you check the following link: http://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings/R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus19iSleighride.png
Somebody correct me if they see a different word, or know exactly^^

Anyway, all the Winter Events lasted around 1 month - full month of December, so I assume by the end of this month it should be announced and live on BETA server.

I am really hyped for this! :blush::blush::blush::blush:

94c03384c9054.png

DeletedUser116822

Dears,

This year's Winter Event will feature a Train as a main building and at the last upgrade you may select from 3 options: Charcoal ( Blue ), Evergreen ( Green ) and Sleighride ( Red ).

If i take into consideration the colours from the Spring Event - Pagoda, they main accent will be:
* Charcoal - Goods
* Sleighride - Attack.

Additionally, we will have 3 "decorations" which apparently they will act as a set or something near to that, if placed at the end of the Train...
These decorations are Sleeping ( Blue ), Dining ( Green ) and Freight ( Red ).

PS. I think the train will be entitled the Downtown Express or something Express, if you check the following link: http://foezz.innogamescdn.com/assets/city/buildings/R_SS_MultiAge_WinterBonus19iSleighride.png
Somebody correct me if they see a different word, or know exactly^^

Anyway, all the Winter Events lasted around 1 month - full month of December, so I assume by the end of this month it should be announced and live on BETA server.

I am really hyped for this! :blush::blush::blush::blush:

94c03384c9054.png
do you know the size of it

iExchange

Private
do you know the size of it

I am not quite sure, maybe 7x3 ( like the The Ship from Summer Event 2018 ) or 7x4 :D

sounds good,more sledge builders please and not too many upgrades for the train sets,steam i hope lol
I think there are high chances, as it was implemented with the 2018 Winter Event so i think we will have this year as a daily special as well.
But we will see.. :rolleyes:

sounds good,more sledge builders please and not too many upgrades for the train sets,steam i hope lol
Just 9 levels - therefore, 8 upgrades and not 11 as last year 8-)

impossible but would love one or more of these trains going round my town on rugnir,if you saw my town you would get wot i mean lol,,,present vehicles are poop

Any Empire

Sergeant
Dears,

* Charcoal - Goods
* Sleighride - Attack.

The Charcoal and Sleigh-ride are clearly coal burning, with the coal in their bunkers. Not quite sure about the Evergreen, which has a trailing tender that could hold coal and water; though that wrap around guard panel in the back of the locomotive woudl block easy movement of coal to the locomotive. It might be an oil-burning type, with the water and oil stored and pumped from the trailing tender.
In any case, all three are absolutely lovely: great work Inno designers!

The Charcoal and Sleigh-ride are clearly coal burning, with the coal in their bunkers. Not quite sure about the Evergreen, which has a trailing tender that could hold coal and water; though that wrap around guard panel in the back of the locomotive woudl block easy movement of coal to the locomotive. It might be an oil-burning type, with the water and oil stored and pumped from the trailing tender.
In any case, all three are absolutely lovely: great work Inno designers!

some early engines were wood burning like the ureka palisade sometimes found on Durango/Silverton NG