• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New world?

DeletedUser12400

Wot???
upload_2019-10-16_21-21-14.png

gvg reset time in US is 8pm=1am uk time,if they did bring in 3 rests it would work out 1am/9am/5pm uk times,counting on my fingers

Several people have 7 or 8 black towers on S, I'm guessing for the fp as well as goods

yeah,i have 3 on us birk without trying,no pop increase which is a handicap only 5 goods each,when starting east nagger here managed to get 3 nests much better allround but they give the same of one goods each

still doing my experiment on US Birka(new world) have now joined a guild,as said their gvg recalc time is 8pm(1am uk time) our clocks go back on the 27th 1 hr so thats 24.00 our time?,anyone know if US change their clocks ect?
i'd ask on there but they all seam strange at the mo lol