• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Prey & Predator

• Thread starter DeletedUser109379
  • Start date

DeletedUser109379

I'm sure some will boast to the contrary but I've hardly ever seen any attacking player take me on on a similar level.
In Forge of Empires the super strong attacks the super weak. That's just the way things are - in overwhelming majority.

Yeah I know it's just a game; and it's actually (in a cynical way) even faithful to real life.

You see, right there that line of thought got me to think and wonder... If FoE is not balanced like other pvp games and actually so real-life like unfair; if I am going to be pestered by bullies with zero chance to inflict damage back... Why couldn't I be allowed to discover more friendly new neighbours and (as is said in gaming poetry) GTFO, thus migrate away from conflict zones?

If this game is based on the strong preying on the weak, don't you think it would only be fair that the weak could also flee? Ofc, this could be implemented in many different ways....

Your thoughts please fellow Forgers - but keep it civil.

Nice one :)

DeletedUser

I hardly see the point in this Post as it is simply a rehash of the usual bleating from the meek pen. Get on with the Game, quit whining about it and simply become stronger and better equipped so as to protect yourself.
I do not Plunder but every time I read one of these ridiculously nauseating complaints it brings me one step closer to going nuclear on every poorly crafted, ill equipped little Village in my vicinity. DefCon 2 has now been reached, keep them coming...

DeletedUser

Too cruel, or too cool?
I really shouldn't laugh at the "Meek" so much as they are in obvious pain at being Plundered and I do prefer not to Plunder but...it does rather wear so very thin after a couple of years reading the complaints and having all the well intentioned advice given by Mods and experienced Players ignored and derided.
My policy of non predation suits me but not others so that's how it is and the Game must not be altered to suit the wimps.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sicko-s that plunder my blacksmiths.
Totally craps up my 'Complete X-24 hour productions'.
. . . . mk

yeah i always try and put 1/2 more on the productoins,when coming up fast through the ages on rugnir i found the mad lab was a good decoy left on 5min productoin 9/10 they always went for it

DeletedUser109379

Dear flamers,

Well, those were pretty intense emo flames from you lot moved by my simple point of view lmao. So much for your composed cool. Seriously, have you lost all perspective?! Get over it, it's just an opinion in a gaming forum :) Hate it as you might, my suggestion to balance pvp is a fair legit one. And I hate to deflate your fancy fantasy of being FoE's bogeyman (olol), me and those who don't agree with the current pvp system have never lost any sleep over being plundered.

So drop the delusion you're some titan terrorising frail teary defenseless players. You're just overgeared. Zero skills or merit on your part.

Now, unless you have something intelligently constructive to add, please keep your real emo nonsense for yourself. Thanks :)

Keep it coming !

people boasting about plundering blacksmiths i dont know lol,the whole system does need a revamp somehow and the amount of medals you win are a joke

DeletedUser

Games such as this and ones performance within them depend on skill and application, the Devil take the hindmost. How we each choose to play defines our relative success or failure, all within the parameters of the Game. To make it easier for poor or unskilled Players is not needed, for the poor or unskilled to raise the level of their game most certainly is. Complain as much as you wish but it changes nothing; poor performance should never be rewarded in any avenue, skilful play resulting from assiduous application should.
Some Players take the time and make the effort to learn how to play in a competent fashion whilst some simply do not and perform poorly as a result. There are a few who produce nothing in their own Cities but Plunder all they need from others and do rather well from it. That is their choice, just as it is the choice of others to Plunder only occasionally or from poorly crafted Cities and those left undefended and uncollected. Many such as myself, choose never to Plunder and to attempt to help others by lending some well intentioned advice in regard to defending and collecting. There is scope within the Game for us all and we take from it what we put into it. I don't regard FoE as a particularly difficult game to either learn or play but it does require that we learn and apply that knowledge to progress and thrive.
The fact that some people have been playing for many years and others who are just starting out means that there will always be a vast difference in development of both Cities and skill levels, Hell; life's like that and, one should never take any of it personally. Do the best you can and watch your back...just like Life.

Last edited by a moderator:
would be nice if you were in when they attacked ready with your M16's,ok if they turn up with a few Honest Johns they can have the 5min blacksmith lol