• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Bug: Games freezes upon travel in SAM map

I see this bug on two different computers, both running the game in chrome on Windows.
After battling for mars ore on map two of the mars maps I click "access world map", then mars, then mars map one. At this point the game freezes and needs a reload. Now I see that it is not even neccessary to fight beforehand, opening the army management screen and closing it is enough to trigger the bug.

DeletedUser110603

I see this bug on two different computers, both running the game in chrome on Windows.
After battling for mars ore on map two of the mars maps I click "access world map", then mars, then mars map one. At this point the game freezes and needs a reload. Now I see that it is not even neccessary to fight beforehand, opening the army management screen and closing it is enough to trigger the bug.

Could you please have a look at this post and use the template provided to report as much detail about a potential bug in order for us to investigate. Thankyou
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com...ort-section-please-read-before-posting.27140/

The day I reported the error I had deleted cookies and cache, restarted browser & the game, the whole procedure. One day later I can't reproduce the error anymore. The one thing that changed is that I completed the VF and SAM maps and therefore all maps. Before that I had sectors open in VF and SAM and the problem that the game jumped between the maps, i.e. while exploring a sector in SAM you conquer a sector in VF and the map returns to SAM instead of showing the province in VF. Maybe there is a connection between this two things.
But as I'm past this point now I have no means to verify either.