• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Daily Challenges

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

CdM lvl 14, TA lvl 11, CoA lvl 11 and Zeus lvl 10. That's peanuts.
actually that is more enough to beat the enemy in DC and on world map

if a player knows how to fight and is not a autobattler
(btw: fighting starts with selecting the correct troops ;))

in my side worlds I don't even have the TA and the other only on level 10 and have no problems

Emberguard

Legend
[...] This game SHOULD NOT REQUIRE the taking of sectors in any way shape or form for the daily challenge, events, quests or any other reason. [...] I'm not saying it should be much easier, but it also does not have to be impossible so often. Impossible does become very discouraging after awhile
If you're not wanting it to be made easier, why are you then asking for it to be removed in it's entirety from being too difficult?

It's alright to want help or feel like you're out of your depth in something. Doesn't have to be a bad thing. Looking at your city I see you're in Colonial Age with lower lvl'd attack GBs then I had in that age. I've always been able to beat Very Large armies in that age before I even had a single rogue. However I also used every type of unit. I can only see two unit typings in your city.

Understanding unit typings is going to be the difference between make and break when fighting large and very large armies. Use GE to hone your skills in finding out what unit combinations work against other combinations (without any rogues involved). This'll equip you for when a challenge or quest comes up wanting a difficult unit typing. Yes rogues usually get you further in that age, but if you can figure it out without rogues you'll be able to pick the units to pair with rogues that much better

DeletedUser12400

This game SHOULD NOT REQUIRE the taking of sectors in any way shape or form for the daily challenge, events, quests or any other reason. It is irrelevant that sectors may be available. Just rewrite the program to remove all these mandates. I am also suggesting that there should not be any requirement to beat very large armies.
I rather prefer taking sectors and beat armies rather than do x time collections.

DeletedUser12400

This game SHOULD NOT REQUIRE the taking of sectors in any way shape or form for the daily challenge, events, quests or any other reason. It is irrelevant that sectors may be available. Just rewrite the program to remove all these mandates. I am also suggesting that there should not be any requirement to beat very large armies.
I rather prefer taking sectors and beat armies rather than do x time collections.
I have far more less advanced city than yours and I still manage not always but most of the times to complete.

upload_2019-10-3_15-13-44.png

upload_2019-10-3_13-20-4.png

Last edited by a moderator:

bumbleweed

Private
Dcs are a waste of time mostly Prizes are rubbish compared to what you need to complete .They ok for smaller players trying to advance But to put effort in and waste time goods etc to get another 200 coins from dealer come on get thinking caps on guys

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Dcs are a waste of time mostly Prizes are rubbish compared to what you need to complete .They ok for smaller players trying to advance But to put effort in and waste time goods etc to get another 200 coins from dealer come on get thinking caps on guys
It's not that the rewards are junk or not worth most of the effort required, but rather they've gotten pretty damn stale after over a year of them...

Where's some additional themed chests such as;
'Winter' chest
'Fall' chest w/chance @ cider mill + upgrades
'Carnival' chest w/chance @ Grand Bride + upgrades, Villas, etc...
'Halloween' chest w/chance @ Graveyard kits, various themed buildings
'Athlete's' chest w/chance @ PoH's kits, various themed buildings

Just adding that to the mix would at least shake things up a bit...
Oh, and also reducing the instances of the stupid negotiations, especially since it seemingly demands the 'moderate' to 'complex' far more often than the 'easy' and/or 'very easy' versions!
I've had far more demands for complex/very complex negotiations as of late than any versions of the 'defeat X/Y/Z army' quests!