• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

That's my biggest problem with the events: you don't have to think about ideas. You have to do the same things in all the events.
But how would you make them different? What else realistically can you do?

Quest 1: Find 10 Stargazer Blueprints
Quest 2: Get Arc to Lvl 100...

Ati2

Legend
But how would you make them different? What else realistically can you do?

Quest 1: Find 10 Stargazer Blueprints
Quest 2: Get Arc to Lvl 100...
New stuff that's not part of the normal, everyday gameplay. The settlements are sort of a step in the direction that I'm thinking, except you have to do the same things there, too, only in a different environment.

New stuff that's not part of the normal, everyday gameplay. The settlements are sort of a step in the direction that I'm thinking, except you have to do the same things there, too, only in a different environment.
So what's new stuff? without inventing something new in the game I can't see how events could be much different than the usual stuff. Like you said even the settlements are just the same thing rehashed

Ati2

Legend
So what's new stuff? without inventing something new in the game I can't see how events could be much different than the usual stuff. Like you said even the settlements are just the same thing rehashed
Something with a bit more story to it. Like you have to defend your city against an army of attackers. Or you have to rescue the princess (or the dragon). Whatever. :D