• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Fall Event 2019!

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser96901

actually you have to open the event window (that for baking not the quests) at least once

(and if there are weekly leagues like in a previous event then you need to open it for every league period)

DeletedUser12400

30th September
Rogue Hideout Shrink Kit
1st October
Watchfire Upgrade Kit

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115071

30th September
Rogue Hideout Shrink Kit
1st October
Watchfire Upgrade Kit
Excuse me but there was no second time where WW's were...

So is this a joke to players or a mistake, cause noone wants hot garbage like Watchfire upgrade on the last day...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

I expected the Cider Mill comes a second time
it is only available in this one event (and the Dealer)

the Wishing Well is part of every event and even a grand prize
so you even get one if you don't play for it
(and in GE you get a similar building)

Well I've completed the September cottage on one world (still haven't spent all the ingredients on others) so the final league position doesn't matter but am currently sat in apprentice - lots of diamond spenders around :lol:

Clydesdale34

Private
Why was it necessary to require acquiring sectors in order to get event ingredients from the daily challenge. With all the ones presented, it would have required taking a minimum of one province - ridiculous. Also why was it necessary to beat a very large army to get more ingredients. Most of the players in this game CANNOT beat a very large army. I have only ever been able to do it one time and I have a substantial amount of attack support. Lastly, why, when a player reaches a high level of status for the event, that player often gets knocked down by a level or two at the last minute. Twice now I have waited until the very last day of the event to use the stockpile of items gathered to play the event (in this case 12 hours before the event ended) and attaining the professional level only to have it knocked down 6 hours later. That is extremely disheartening and makes playing these events hardly worth the effort. You really need to change this and cease making it very difficult to get to the high levels of events and then knocking those folks down just before the very end. These things make this game much less fun to play. WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS?????????????

Emberguard

Legend
Why was it necessary to require acquiring sectors in order to get event ingredients from the daily challenge.
Daily challenges only show sector quests if you have sectors open on your map

Also why was it necessary to beat a very large army to get more ingredients. Most of the players in this game CANNOT beat a very large army.
I assume you’re referring to the Daily Challenges?

It’s possible to get a lvl 7 cottage without logging in every day or always completing the DC’s. Of course it’s recommended you do as many of the DCs you can comfortably do to give yourself the best chances possible, but it’s not an absolute necessity to complete every DC during the event

Twice now I have waited until the very last day of the event to use the stockpile of items gathered to play the event (in this case 12 hours before the event ended) and attaining the professional level only to have it knocked down 6 hours later. That is extremely disheartening and makes playing these events hardly worth the effort. You really need to change this and cease making it very difficult to get to the high levels of events and then knocking those folks down just before the very end. These things make this game much less fun to play. WHY DO YOU KEEP DOING THIS?????????????
Why does the leagues determine whether the event is worth playing? Do you play the event for the league or the prize? The top two positions are the top 5% of players. As other players will also spend at the last minute that’ll effect standings. Both in free and diamond spenders.

Thankyou for providing your perspective, I do sympathise with your frustration. Speaking as a player, because the standings are a bell curve my advice would be don’t worry about your league position, consider anything from it a bonus rather then the goal. You might get it but it’d require doing everything perfectly or near perfect and if there’s a lot of close competition every point of difference becomes even more crucial to staying on top

What I’m getting from your comment is basically you don’t like DCs as a part of events and leagues aren’t your cup of tea. Both understandable positions.

Boorg

Captain
Also why was it necessary to beat a very large army to get more ingredients.

Fighting battles has always been part of the game therefore why should it be excluded from Quests?

A few years ago we did not have any options and if one wanted to proceed the only option was to fight the battle. Now most of the time we are being given options therefore if one does not like battling usually there is an alternative.

Most of the players in this game CANNOT beat a very large army.

I find that very strange especially when you seem to have been playing the game for a couple of years. Very large armies can be easily beaten and if you play your cards right even very large armies of higher Eras can be beaten.

I have only ever been able to do it one time and I have a substantial amount of attack support.

If you can’t beat an army of your same age maybe you need to review some of your City plan and probably you need to improve on your attack percentage and attack strategy.

DeletedUser113936

Looks like you weren't keeping an eye on your ingredients and trying to keep them balanced
Actually you are wrong. From the beggining of this event I went for the rewards not by their desirability but by the amount of the ingredients I had. But I kept getting caramels everywhere. You have no idea the amount of "fragment of such and such" I got! And at the end this is what I am left with!

DeletedUser107616

*For the designers & NOT the people on this forum:
This event had the same problem the last event had...& the event before it, & the one before that.....

Status
Not open for further replies.