• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer Changes

Rang0

Private
The easiest and best of all is that when they conquer the sector, protection lasts for 8 hours

Rang0

Private
This is a war game
Here is a solution to gvg war and Guild Recalculation Time
1. Guild Recalculation Time - 1 per day
2. Conquered Sectors - 8 hours shield
3. HQ - it can be moved every 12 hours
3. Grant Freedom a Sector - if you grant freedom a sector it cannot be recaptured until someone else conquers that sector
4. Guild vs Guild Recalculation Timer has no effect on conquered sectors or moving HQ

Good Luck and Have Fun

Long Live The King , the Queen is in shopping

Last edited:

DeletedUser104881

After the changes, sector protection will last for 2 resets. It would be difficult to keep track on when a sector will lose protection when the event logs keep disappearing whenever new events happen.

Will there be anyway to find out when a given sector will lose protection? Either as a sector option or in the event log? It would be very helpful to keep the event logs for 24 hours to keep track of what has happened if we are having 3 resets per day.

This has been requested, thanks.

Kwisatz Haderach

Chief Warrant Officer
CONGRATS Inno! Your developer team tested new GvG on beta servers for few weeks/months and still, so many bugs after release on Live servers. What can i say... keep up the good work?

Bugs after new GvG timer was released:
- Sectors taken Before new GvG timer, are still secured, but it was taken when the old GvG rules was in play
- After reset no one Can move hq

Where is the point to release half finished work? Its one thing to change something in the game, but release new GvG when few important things (sectors shield counter...) inst clear is wrong move.

DeletedUser113302

International server is mostly dominated by European players, so who is that genius who came up with 4 AM reset idea? You do realise people have lives outside of this game? Sectors that have been taken after 12PM are now protected till 4 AM. Bloody brilliant that. There will be literally nothing left to do at 8 PM when most players are online.

Reset is reset. Sectors should lose protection after each recalc at the very least if you insist on making our lives more difficult with this moronic idea to replace 1 reset with 3 (!).

Lord Philio idea above on moving the times to 10 PM, 6 AM and 2 PM is more reasonable timewise, but still would be giving many players a proper headache.

DeletedUser111980

As stated previously, 3 calcs is a polite way to kill off GvG in favour of GbG. It’s pretty transparent that they rushed this out days before the beta in Battlegrounds.

At best, it’s an R/R fest with your Aussies/North American fighters doing a lot of that work in the off hours which hurts the majority of your European players ( I say that as a North American too ). At worst, it just makes GvG an afterthought, which is probably what was intended.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111608

International server is mostly dominated by European players, so who is that genius who came up with 4 AM reset idea? You do realise people have lives outside of this game? Sectors that have been taken after 12PM are now protected till 4 AM. Bloody brilliant that. There will be literally nothing left to do at 8 PM when most players are online.

Reset is reset. Sectors should lose protection after each recalc at the very least if you insist on making our lives more difficult with this moronic idea to replace 1 reset with 3 (!).

Lord Philio idea above on moving the times to 10 PM, 6 AM and 2 PM is more reasonable timewise, but still would be giving many players a proper headache.

Couldn't agree more... Extremely disappointed Inno... Gvg seems such a secondary thought for you... This update completely removes most of the strategic aspect of the game. Good luck filling DAs by priority depending on which shield drop first and the ones who don't. And good luck defending those sectors at 4 Am. Good luck trying to get a grip on your own guild when shields are being dropped while you sleep. Gbg better be perfect if you're trying this hard to make people stop playing gvg. I like what I've heard so far about gbg, but if it ends up being a simple 30 fights a day like your developers said in the Facebook livestream, I don't expect to be playing this game very much longer. 30 fights take me 3 minutes to complete. Is that the fun for the day? No strategy on siege speed on dedicated resiegers, on if you should or shouldnt release, no strategy on what to take and what not to take... I'm out of words..

DeletedUser118269

I see every GvG guild lost tons of Prestige in an instant, how and why did that happen? Something else was changed than just reset times clearly. Now GvG sectors have less effect on the prestige of a guild? What I also wonder is how some guilds dropped in rank even though all got the same treatment, is this because indeed GvG affects Prestige less thus giving more emphasis on the prestige gained from guild level?

Even if this was just a reset time change instead of screwing over the guild rankings and all the work that went into getting those rankings this would be a completely useless change with no other reasonable purpose than to make the GvG into a demotivating experience to the current players.

I am not happy that my guild dropped 6 spots in rank, countless hours have been spent in gaining that rank. 3 Reset times is just confusing and not enjoyable. Now a formerly 30 GP sector gives 10 GP, I do hope it gives 10 GP on every reset right? Or did you just nerf the GP completely? IF you nerfed the GP completely then you must understand that nobody wants to play it anymore if they get 1/3 of the GP they used to get for the same amount of work. And the work is insane btw, you need tons of goods and troops to play GvG, the prize should be bigger not smaller!

What did you do to the GvG effect to the guild Prestige though? Come clean, I don't see any mention of it on your description of this "update".

Giskler

Legend
I see every GvG guild lost tons of Prestige in an instant, how and why did that happen? Something else was changed than just reset times clearly. Now GvG sectors have less effect on the prestige of a guild? What I also wonder is how some guilds dropped in rank even though all got the same treatment, is this because indeed GvG affects Prestige less thus giving more emphasis on the prestige gained from guild level?

Even if this was just a reset time change instead of screwing over the guild rankings and all the work that went into getting those rankings this would be a completely useless change with no other reasonable purpose than to make the GvG into a demotivating experience to the current players.

I am not happy that my guild dropped 6 spots in rank, countless hours have been spent in gaining that rank. 3 Reset times is just confusing and not enjoyable. Now a formerly 30 GP sector gives 10 GP, I do hope it gives 10 GP on every reset right? Or did you just nerf the GP completely? IF you nerfed the GP completely then you must understand that nobody wants to play it anymore if they get 1/3 of the GP they used to get for the same amount of work. And the work is insane btw, you need tons of goods and troops to play GvG, the prize should be bigger not smaller!

What did you do to the GvG effect to the guild Prestige though? Come clean, I don't see any mention of it on your description of this "update".
The value of sectors was reduced, it's in the announcement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser101726

Let's destroy the GvG aspect of the game and focus on revenue streams form the farmers playing on phones and tablets.

Inno forgot us loyal players who have played the game for 6 years plus and spent the money in the early years that got this game off the ground. Nicely played Inno....