• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

guild

DeletedUser

im new to the game and just started a guild looking for member to join all are welcome send me a message if you want to join i will send out an invite my guild is outsiders and my name is also walty in the game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am paul1111 in avrahall our guild is league of corinth nice small group fairtly newish players and our goalis trade come join us look to see you there paul

DeletedUser

Hey walty,

Welcome to the game and the forums!
If you want to recruit members to your guild, there is a section made especially for that right here! :D

I'd like to suggest you put your guild name somewhere in your recruitment post and your in-game name (if it's any different from your forum name) so players can reach you easier. :)

Enjoy the game and good luck with your guild!

- L

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i am paul1111 in avrahall our guild is league of corinth nice small group fairtly newish players and our goalis trade come join us look to see you there paul

Paul, it's not possible to ask someone from Greifental to come visit/join you in Arvahall, or do I misunderstand you? :)

DeletedUser5661

Paul, it's not possible to ask someone from Greifental to come visit/join you in Arvahall, or do I misunderstand you? :)

I see it as an advertisement. Only way to join is to join their world and tell them to recruit you from zero points. I find it stupid that someone would advertise that for another world, it's pointless and it doesn't help. =/