• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

I'd keep boosting your ARC rather than build a new GB, it will pay off better longer term if you get it to 80.
otherwise HC , or if your a fighter CDM/Kraken. :)
I really need to continue to work on my small arc on R instead of levelling HC and AO. Life in EMA is soooo hard!!

Deleted member 109369

I really need to continue to work on my small arc on R instead of levelling HC and AO. Life in EMA is soooo hard!!

It's not easy being small :P Arc is only useful if you are donating to others GB's . It took me a long time to work on Arc because I mostly self level, so I didn't bother with it for some time. I love the HC for the rewards. If you're a fighter, then getting any of the attack GB's are worth getting up there.

It's not easy being small :P Arc is only useful if you are donating to others GB's . It took me a long time to work on Arc because I mostly self level, so I didn't bother with it for some time. I love the HC for the rewards. If you're a fighter, then getting any of the attack GB's are worth getting up there.
Arc on L is only at lvl95 ::(

I have most of the attack GBs on R, just missing TA and Kraken and can walk over the entire hood and GE on auto, I do like my HC but I need to get that up a few levels too. The issue will be prints to go over lvl10 but that will resolve itself over time :D

Dead-Eye

General
CdM for the fp, it's cheaper to level than Kraken and helps all the time whereas Kraken is for a limited amount each day
My Kraken is at lv 55 and gives enough to take out one unit each from the top 20 in my hood. Works for me. And it is IMHO the coolest lookin GB in the game. Leveel that bad boy!