• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

General conversation

Good morning everyone, back at work for a while with no more travel plans :( so I can get on with levelling my GBs and restarting my settlements which had to be put on hold :D

Ati2

Legend
Settlement, ehh... :D I knew I forgot something again. :D I'm on my second Japanese settlement (after abandoning the Vikings with just one finish), and I keep forgetting it already... How many do you need of the Japanese to max it out? I doubt I'll make it to that many. :D

Yeah I only did one viking, hated that but the Japaneses seems ok, easily achievable without having to watch it constantly. Not sure how many you need to do, I will just keep plodding on until it's done :)

DeletedUser

" In the Northern Hemisphere, in which month dies the Autumnal Equinox take place?"

Dies??>>> Does!!

Yes, she did...she click the X:P
@Emberguard didn't even bother to do that! The invite is still active :)

Screenshot_20190911_084336.jpg