• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Summer Event 2019

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser96901

Magnum Opus are great for that
already got 5 from the dealer/auction (+ the original one from the historical questline)

and they are much better than SoK

I keep 2 current era ones for exactly this reason :)
two ?
my goal is at least 50 to replace as many SoK as possible

No room for that junk
I love junk

especially those with a size of 3x2 that can produce 1 FP in 8 hours

and other production times can be moved in between if they are needed

DeletedUser

That's far, far less desirable at the higher eras, but then, I see it as a trade-off really...

Early game players in general tend to have a much harder time with many of the military focused tasks, as they tend to have fewer & (often) much lower level GB's to boost their troops... So tasks like, "fight X battles in a row without losing", and/or "kill lots of units" can be very difficult.
On the other hand, those production buildings tend to be smaller so it is easier to get a bunch of them + some extra blacksmiths as well.

Everyone regardless of era should have a mix of easy -> challenging tasks. :P

I found a minimum of 10 of each; Military, Supply and Goods in the early Eras to be more than sufficient for Events and general play, increasing the numbers of Supply and Goods Buildings after LMA to cope with extra requirements but none of those silly little Blacksmiths cluttering up the place.
As Emberguard pointed out; we have to keep up with the program and only Players who fail to do so will have trouble with Production Quests. Constructing a balanced City is the answer to all needs.

DeletedUser117019

Something that keeps happening is that my prize is a fragment usually of something I have not got any other fragments of so they are useless for me, similarly an upgrade for something I don't have. Far more usefull are coins, supplies, medals and diamonds. Even soldiers are usually of low grade from old ages and not up to the later soldiers of more modern ages.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
Something that keeps happening is that my prize is a fragment usually of something I have not got any other fragments of so they are useless for me, similarly an upgrade for something I don't have. Far more usefull are coins, supplies, medals and diamonds. Even soldiers are usually of low grade from old ages and not up to the later soldiers of more modern ages.
Are you just deleting the fragments every time you get them? If so, why?
Just leave them to rot for now in your inventory, and after a few more events, you'll end up even just accidently collecting enough to make a full building.:rolleyes:
Same thing with the upgrade kits... just hang on to them, and you'll eventually pick up enough to get a fully evolved building between the next time that event rolls around and/or diligent use of the new Antiques Dealer.

I had gained for example, 3 extra Ship upgrades in last year's Summer event. (ie: mostly useless at that exact time, since a Lv4 ship isn't worth the space it chews up)
With this year's event, I gained 6 or 7 more Ship upgrades, giving me enough to complete the extras from last year, and now start me on a 3rd possible Ship.

Nothing is truly "useless" in this game. (especially with Antiques Dealer!)
Even if it's a building you don't need, (ie: you have a Rogue's Hideout already, so a second one is 'pointless' due to having the Alcatraz GB), you can always just sell it to the AD and use those resources to buy something else you do need! (like a missing evolving building upgrade or set building piece;))

DeletedUser

The Mil Units awarded are always of your current Era, never of a preceding one.

DeletedUser117019

On another topic apropo bullying. When I was in the low ages I was continually attacked by players from more modern ages with more modern armies. Now that I am in Colonial and industrial ages these bullies attack but run away preferring not to fight with similar armies but rather attack weak old armies that they can wipe out with no losses to themselves then plunder. They usually have magnificent cities paid for by their innocent victims. like all bullies they are cowards who don't want a fair fight. Quite often they have rogue hideouts so the rogues double up their army by becoming one of their soldiers when killed so having an advantage.

Emberguard

Legend
How long have you been playing? Sometime over the last 2 years neighbourhoods were changed so you’re lumped together with same era whenever possible

If they had advanced units it’s most likely from the continent map or from advancing after a hood merge which would rotate them out of your hood in the next hood merge

Agent327

Overlord
On another topic apropo bullying. When I was in the low ages I was continually attacked by players from more modern ages with more modern armies. Now that I am in Colonial and industrial ages these bullies attack but run away preferring not to fight with similar armies but rather attack weak old armies that they can wipe out with no losses to themselves then plunder. They usually have magnificent cities paid for by their innocent victims. like all bullies they are cowards who don't want a fair fight. Quite often they have rogue hideouts so the rogues double up their army by becoming one of their soldiers when killed so having an advantage.

And that is relevant to the Summer Event because ...........