• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser114342

Won a Tholos upgrade and a royal marble archway, so pretty happy with the antique dealer at the moment ☺️

DeletedUser117595

absolutely need a confirmation window before buying, tired of wasting coins for not that good items because hovering the pointer over the price tag by accident results in automatic buying!
not opening the AD window anymore

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I scored a Lv.1 Ship for only 6k thanks to it popping up like 5-6 times over a couple days...
All the silly people had already blown their 80-100k stashes of tc's going after the first half dozen!;)
its really questionable is it worth it to buy at all, to be clear price is great but if you dont have 6 upgrades in inventory why do you need that??? and if you hope to get 6 upgrades also at that price each i think you are wrong there big time.

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
its really questionable is it worth it to buy at all, to be clear price is great but if you dont have 6 upgrades in inventory why do you need that??? and if you hope to get 6 upgrades also at that price each i think you are wrong there big time.
I had 3 spare upgrades from last summer's event, and scored 6 or 7 more this year.;)

With the auction win, I can now save my selection kits for things like the 1-up kit or fp options.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I had 3 spare upgrades from last summer's event, and scored 6 or 7 more this year.;)

With the auction win, I can now save my selection kits for things like the 1-up kit or fp options.
then if you had all upgrades in inventory that was more than perfect buy

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Hey Captain GvG, I bought a Marble Gateway for 22k, are you proud?
nah, some players are useless even if you give them 4x alcatraz and 10x zeus so i doubt that one will help you... but keep trying and in 4 or 5 years maybe you will be decent GvG player... ;)
Price is good and somehow i think all here think 9 marble gateways are better than one tholos kit but somehow i doubt this will help you... :D ;)

Giskler

Legend
nah, some players are useless even if you give them 4x alcatraz and 10x zeus so i doubt that one will help you... but keep trying and in 4 or 5 years maybe you will be decent GvG player... ;)
Price is good and somehow i think all here think 9 marble gateways are better than one tholos kit but somehow i doubt this will help you... :D ;)
lol ok