• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Already Suggested: Just a few things

Do you support this idea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser117592

Proposal:
After attacking a neighbor, if you are not interested to plunder you press the X button on the dialogue window to go back but instead it takes you to that city. What’s the point having the X button if it does the same thing as the Go plunder button? Same thing happens if you tap outside the battle window (where supposedly you tap on your city)

Have you checked the forums for the same or similar idea. No

Reason: Time consuming and no point having a button for “go plunder” if whatever action you do on-screen takes you to the specific city.

Details: Are details really needed?

Visual Aids: None

Balance/Abuse Prevention: I don’t think this can be abused or destabilize balance in any way

Thank you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser112017

Yup, both annoying and should be easy to fix. Heading into town after a PvP fight if you don't wanna plunder is time consuming and makes no sense.

DeletedUser117592

Why not? What now if it has already been proposed?

Your format is still not that great. You can hardly say that "just a view things" really covers the idea.
I didn’t check if it has been proposed before for 2 reasons:
1. I don’t have enough time to go through hundreds of posts
2. If it has been proposed it would’ve been fixed by now as this is more a development mistake than it is an idea.

Thank you!

2. If it has been proposed it would’ve been fixed by now as this is more a development mistake than it is an idea.

Thank you!
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's been proposed and not changed lots of times

Emberguard

Legend
@Serpent

An idea not being implemented doesn’t mean it hasn’t been proposed before.

Once an idea is passed on there’s no guarantee it’ll be implemented. There’s far more ideas that the devs want to implement then there is time to implement. So yes come up with ideas to improve the game but keep in mind they still have to prioritise which idea gets done in what order

Edit:
found it: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/after-a-successful-attack.36039/

@Serpent thankyou for putting in the effort to format. It can be difficult to use the search feature at times if you’re not sure which terms to use but I hope you’ll at least attempt to use it in the future. (It’s located in the top right)

If anyone has anything else to add to the discussion nows your time to do so as later I’ll be sending the thread to “Already Suggested”

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord

Thank you!

So because you do not have enough time others have to do the work for you.

Thank you!

DeletedUser117592

@Serpent

An idea not being implemented doesn’t mean it hasn’t been proposed before.

Once an idea is passed on there’s no guarantee it’ll be implemented. There’s far more ideas that the devs want to implement then there is time to implement. So yes come up with ideas to improve the game but keep in mind they still have to prioritise which idea gets done in what order

Edit:
found it: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/after-a-successful-attack.36039/

@Serpent thankyou for putting in the effort to format. It can be difficult to use the search feature at times if you’re not sure which terms to use but I hope you’ll at least attempt to use it in the future. (It’s located in the top right)

If anyone has anything else to add to the discussion nows your time to do so as later I’ll be sending the thread to “Already Suggested”
I appreciate your effort into finding a similar post however it is not formatted so based on the forum rules mine is the only (out of the two) which is reported properly :)
Thank you!

Agent327

Overlord
I appreciate your effort into finding a similar post however it is not formatted so based on the forum rules mine is the only (out of the two) which is reported properly :)
Thank you!

Wow! You had the time to look that up???

Should have looked a little further. That idea was proposed august 2018. Changes to the ideas section game march 2019.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.