• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser108359

I won my first aution today, 14k for a black tower :) was always annoyed I never finished that event. Just need to try and fit it in now :lol:

Nice. I got one on R for 8500, was going for a 2nd one last night but ran out of coins to keep bidding.
One of my guildies picked one up for 6500.
i missed that event as i has taken a time out, so i'm happy with one. For now lol

Mine was on R too, I seem to get all the people who want to spend big :( tried for a palace selection kit as well but that went for 50k in the end :o

Thomas Covenent

Lieutenant-General
so cheap ?

I saw one paying 134k
some people...

Palace isn't even all that good anymore... it's big, (as in the full set), can be plundered, and it's total payout is not much better than the more recent evolving buildings have been giving us.

I'd kill for more Pagoda & Ship upgrades honestly, as you can easily pair up things like the Pirate + Royal ships to effectively make a 'Super TF+' for only +6 squares vs. just 1 TF. ;)
(ie: that set-up iirc = daily 10fp's + 20 goods + atk% & coin% bonuses + 'other')

DeletedUser

Auctions are rather repedetive and gettin kinda boring.
The repetitive nature can't really be avoided, it's in the nature of the feature. I'm still rocking, getting rid of unwanted Buildings, Sets and Shrink Kits. I use the spare change to buy Boosts and Medals mostly and am saving the bulk of both Coins and Gems for bidding on the juicy fare that occasionally comes up. Taken a few things I needed for extra Performance Buildings such as Ships, etc but my main focus will be a Dark Tower and Altars, as and when they come up.
Liking it but I get where you're coming from.

- Ellie -

Sergeant
Hello all :) x I have not read all of these comments but have yet to see the likes of Speakers corner :blush: , the large tree of love :rolleyes: and other items like that which I personally would really like, I realise there are a lot that do not like trees but I love them, I won a tree of love and it looks like it has been through a WW shrink kit :lol:

DeletedUser

Someone just paid 190,005 for a Botanical Rotunda... value for money or what!