• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

GB contributing changed?

DeletedUser6838

Has the contributing in GB's changed in the last day or 2? Before i could contribute to a players GB who was, but is no more in my hood, if i had put at least 1 point into it prior before the hood changed, but logged in today and the buttons for inserting points are greyed out =/.

zWvAz5o.png

DeletedUser6838

Ok, nvm, turns out that this sonnava b..... disconnected his/her roads >.>

DeletedUser108359

Just fyi, if you have at least one fp on a players Gb, you can ( providing they don't disconnect it ) still contribute to that Gb, even after the hoods change. But once it levels you no longer will be able to.

Disconnecting roads.... had not thought of that option to disappoint a sniper. That could be very useful at certain times. Especially when someone snipes an Arc swap group. The group or individuals could all agree on a time to reconnect to allow swaps, but confound snipes. Thanks so much for putting this out there.... Would not have thought of it myself. Possibly another useful tidbit.

joesoap

Major-General
Disconnecting roads.... had not thought of that option to disappoint a sniper. That could be very useful at certain times. Especially when someone snipes an Arc swap group. The group or individuals could all agree on a time to reconnect to allow swaps, but confound snipes. Thanks so much for putting this out there.... Would not have thought of it myself. Possibly another useful tidbit.
you need to remember that you dont get the gb bonus if the gb is disconnected

Emberguard

Legend
If a player is disconnecting like that on their Arc then there’s a chance they’re not contributing to other GBs while building up their own.

Well- now you just ruined it. Sigh....... though it was a nice thought
yeah doesn’t work for Arc swap groups, only self lvling. And really if it’s a swap group trying to lvl up their Arcs a sniper should be a good thing. Chances are they’ll put in more then the group would lose in rewards and snipers generally arent taking enough spots to be a real problem for the group. Especially as the group will be getting as much back as they put in they haven’t lost anything from a sniper jumping in

You would think so--But a group I am in- we have snipers- sometimes 2-3 that jump on and knock us out of alignment. So we have to scramble. This is not open swaps, but a planned group and we would prefer to keep it in Guild, as much as we can. We are all counting on getting the rewards to reinvest next go round. But sometimes that doesn't work so well.