• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Update Update to 1.158

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

Deleted member 109369

The next update arrives on Monday August 5th. Read the details here and as always we look forward to your feedback below!

DeletedUser117185

Can you please add dates to the chats? Maybe checkpoint for it.

Bagoas

Private
In this new release can you clarify whether Bronze Age units can still be used for Defense Armies in All Ages map. The change log only mentions Siege Armies. If it does affect DAs, what will happen to existing Bronze Age units in AA DAs when the change is implemented?

DeletedUser6974

so updates keep coming out... when are more levels going to be added, my guild is maxed out at the 75 guild levels. GE points, HOF points are you keeping track of them or is it all for nothing?

xmen14

Private
hello i notice that in the ages maps you cant use the map guide as to who has how many sectors/

Deleted member 109369

In this new release can you clarify whether Bronze Age units can still be used for Defense Armies in All Ages map. The change log only mentions Siege Armies. If it does affect DAs, what will happen to existing Bronze Age units in AA DAs when the change is implemented?

The existing BA units in the AA map will just stay there until defeated. You can still select them, but not place them and you will get a message telling you so.

DeletedUser12400

After update my battle count has gone from 20K to 12K. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. ;):rolleyes:

battles.jpg

G3orge

Private
the townhall in friends / neighbors cities no longer identifies the building,prior the building was identified as a townhall and gave the Era of that townhall i use the latest version of flash

Deleted member 109369

the townhall in friends / neighbors cities no longer identifies the building,prior the building was identified as a townhall and gave the Era of that townhall i use the latest version of flash

Thank you, we have forwarded this. :)