• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Space Age Mars

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

DeletedUser111330

Yes I have those gbs, I chose to build them and invest fps in them, I didn't realise we would all get a free orangery levelled to 67 when we got to SAM or I might not have bothered.

It devalues the gbs and the effort made to level them if the criteria in a close battle is who gets luckiest with their 20 percent rather than who invested the time and effort to develop a battle strategy

DeletedUser96901

oh the battle strategy
use 7 rogues (in GE & ore battles) and let the opponent transform them first

and the opponent is so stupid and always does that (in GE and ore battles)

if the computer would use a correct battle strategy you would lose more often

but I can see what you expect
in a close battle the attacker always win

It devalues the gbs and the effort made to level them if the criteria in a close battle is who gets luckiest with their 20 percent
lol
nice joke

if you have a lucky Kraken kill or a few AO hits and still have close battles and lose because your opponent is lucky your battle strategy needs improvement

because actually those 20% of your opponent makes the GBs more valuable

and btw:
what is so terrible in losing because of bad luck ?
once you lose. next try you win with only 2 dead units

in a good game if both sides are equally strong both sides would win in 50%
in FoE the defender must be extremely better to win. and often he still lose

when was the last time you lost with your attack boost against 8 defending units which had the same (or less) boost

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser111330

If both sides are equally strong, I'd expect to win every time because the computers ai is predictable.

I generally find at some point in GE that the computer is stronger than me and playing 1 troop and 7 rogues doesn't cut it if the 2nd wave has different combination to the 1st.

So the strategy is to pick the right troops against tougher or more complex opposition. I wouldn't count on kraken or orangery for this as they also require luck. Its the luck element I object to. If they were to make the fights more challenging by improving the ai, no problem. The world map troops don't just target rogues so you play those fights differently.

DeletedUser653

Re SAM worlds since they end up getting deleted anything gained on them is almost useless long term. Once you have a town fully built theres no use for credits and so the only use of the town is to max out the goods supplies and build up mars goods which will outlast the town.
So 17 goods buildings up and running at cost of just over 3 million coins and goods a day.

Dam sure developers do not expect this and thought everyone would use life support
Suspect the ore will be the limiting factor as only got 7000 and spending 510 a day now which is just 14 days stock plus what i collect each day and guessing thats about 420 odd so extending my time line to 77 days by which time i would have built 39,666 Mars goods or just under 8k of each. suspect at that point i can close Mars down as theres little point in it except for fight points.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forwandert

Major-General
Would be nice to remove the exclamation mark when you delete the buildings when you've stopped using the outpost. Not really any reason for it at that point. Got 10m tokens saved up really dont need a reminder the shuttle is there, it's right infront of me already.

Giskler

Legend
Would be nice to remove the exclamation mark when you delete the buildings when you've stopped using the outpost. Not really any reason for it at that point. Got 10m tokens saved up really dont need a reminder the shuttle is there, it's right infront of me already.
Try the viking trick of putting 1 road to make it go away?

Forwandert

Major-General
I left roads in, think I needed to log out and log back in again. Now I've done that it's not showing. So your tip may have been correct and a solution if I hadn't left them already.

DeletedUser653

That's true and my level 63 Chateau Frontenac is helping me to get SAM goods faster than collecting them from Mars Colony ;)
Not sure thats the fasted method as i am now collecting 1020 sam goods from mars every day and if i was a.n.a.l could do 8hr 8hr 8hr build and then do 1530 sam goods a day, even a 8 8 4 build gets 1275 which could be done.

MP75

Master Corporal
Not sure thats the fasted method as i am now collecting 1020 sam goods from mars every day and if i was a.n.a.l could do 8hr 8hr 8hr build and then do 1530 sam goods a day, even a 8 8 4 build gets 1275 which could be done.
You're right,i'm producing 540 Mars goods at every 8 hours but i can't do more than twice 8 hours production ! Now my stock of Mars Ore is getting low but the good part is that i have almost 14K each of Mars Goods ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot_27.08.19_2.jpg
    Screenshot_27.08.19_2.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 117

MP75

Master Corporal
I just have reached a global ranking points number that is looking like a phone number easy to remember
133,333,033 8-)

Attachments

• Screenshot_27.08.19.jpg
    Screenshot_27.08.19.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 129

Agent327

Overlord
Go through the Arctic Map onto the Ship (top red), then do the Virtual Future Maps until you get to the VF Ship which will take you to Mars

Not 100% sure, cause I was already at the end of the tech at that time, so moved to Mars the moment it was available, but I think I saw some complaints. Don't you have to be in Mars to open the Mars map?