• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Antiques Dealer

DeletedUser109842

hadnt seen anything about it lol. where are these things published?

Blitz Epidemic

Warrant Officer
I have members in my guild who are in Iron Age and they can't use the Antique Dealer, says you must be in Early Middle Age to use it. What kind of garbage is this? You purposely want to alienate players and chase them from the game? There are a lot of veteran players who camp in Iron Age on purpose, forcing them to move up will only get them to look for other games. Drop the research back to Iron Age asap.

Who's forcing them to move up?

Have a friend who is camping in IA, his view is "oh well never mind". There are lots of little bits of game that you can't use if you don't progress far enough. PvP, GE etc why should this be any different?

DeletedUser112892

I have members in my guild who are in Iron Age and they can't use the Antique Dealer, says you must be in Early Middle Age to use it. What kind of garbage is this? You purposely want to alienate players and chase them from the game? There are a lot of veteran players who camp in Iron Age on purpose, forcing them to move up will only get them to look for other games. Drop the research back to Iron Age asap.
You need to learn that campers cannot enjoy every single privilege of the game.

DeletedUser117130

PvP, GE and GvG can all be accessed when in IA so why not this.

DeletedUser112892

PvP, GE and GvG can all be accessed when in IA so why not this.
Only if you unlock the relevant technology. I know plenty of campers who haven't researched military tactics :lol:

Besides, economics is a fitting technology to open up a barter system, what would you suggest it was linked to?
As Cursedveggie said.
Plus, you have answered your own question. IA campers already enjoy quite some privileges, they must lack some too

DeletedUser114342

Super happy that the antiques dealer is now live :)

Would like to see the function of being able to sell things directly to the dealer without storing them first as store building is regarded as a valuable item, it doesn’t make sense to use it to store say a victory tower to then sell to the dealer when you can sell the store building for more coins and gems.

DeletedUser110145

1- Are they going to add selling BPs too? I have more than 3000 full sets of BP for some GBs like Arc, maybe I can sell some of them. It is so stupid still some of the prizes are BP in GE! so amazingly insulting when in the level 4 difficulty of GE, you can get ToR BP or 3000 medals!!!! :)
2- are they going also to find a use for medals?

Boorg

Captain
Besides, economics is a fitting technology to open up a barter system, what would you suggest it was linked to?

Taking into consideration that Iron Age is based on the Roman period and since the Romans had a vast trade network it does make some sense to enable The Antiques Dealer in Iron Age.

I don’t think that the Iron Age Technology Tree has an appropriate Technology, maybe Processing could be considered.

But I must add that the Romans already knew about Aliens and since the latest Era is Space Age Mars a more appropriate Technology would be one that is related to Aliens, therefore in my honest Alien opinion a more fitting Technology would be Green Aliens. 8-) 8-) 8-)

Unfortunately a Green Aliens Technology does not exist! :mad: :mad: :mad:

What a BIG disappointment for me! :( :( :(

Agent327

Overlord

Camping in IA is a choice. You miss out on more things. Now this will make you leave the game? LMFAO!

Grossman

Private
Hello,
A very nice improvement to the game but there is one small problem. Can you make in the "Exchange" window > "Inventory" can you make that I will be able to sort by the number/trade coins/gems? I will be more easy to scroll in my inventory and it will be other very good improvements.
Best Regards!

DeletedUser117592

I’m going to start by saying that the antique dealer is a brilliant and long awaited thing. What i don’t like about it, and it should be addressed to ASAP, is the fact that everyone can bid on items. How would you expect a player from Early Middle Ages to win a bid agains a player from Arctic Future? They should have tons of random things in their inventories and it would be very unfair to lower age players trying to get something.
It should be that players from same age to bid against eachother.

BruteForceAttack

Warrant Officer
I’m going to start by saying that the antique dealer is a brilliant and long awaited thing. What i don’t like about it, and it should be addressed to ASAP, is the fact that everyone can bid on items. How would you expect a player from Early Middle Ages to win a bid agains a player from Arctic Future? They should have tons of random things in their inventories and it would be very unfair to lower age players trying to get something.
It should be that players from same age to bid against eachother.

You are not bidding against the entire server. It is actually against random set of 50 players, so maybe higher and some lower than you.

DeletedUser96901

iron age campers don't need the dealer

they almost have no space
so after camping for a long time they won't even have any space left to build anything they could buy from the dealer

:P

You need to learn you're not as bright as you think you are. I've been playing this game 5+ years and I am a top player. I don't need sarcasm from noobs.
and wasting your skill in iron age :rolleyes:

but as top player you can sure adapt to this new situation in a way that a noob would never be able to