• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Mars troops to strong

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I just wonder who got this 'smart idea' to create this kind of mars troops, does your developers know at least some basic math??? Can they at least multiply 2 whole number??? Lets make clear one thing to stop trolling from that agent guy and some similar players in start how i am crying... I am writing all this as someone who entered mars era yesterday and tommorow will have wardens and in less than week will have sents. Lets take as example hard units, trough all eras now attack evolved/increased from 0 to 230 and defence from 0 to 250 and then some genious there decided to in just one era raise attack from 230 to 400 and defence from 250 to 600 and give them additional chance to do double damage(???) i wonder who that 'genious' was? Or this is just one more try/way to kill GvG??? to make it short, in best case scenario in GvG in HQ VF troops will have 402 attack and 438 defence and one developed player wich have 500% attack and 250% defence bonus (a lot of those like that is out there) and attack with wardens will have 2000 attack and 1500 defence with chance to do double damage cause of ability + chance to do double damage cause of artic orangery, does anybody need some aditional explanation??? With my attack bonus i managed to do 8 fights in GE just now to not swap not even one troop and not losing not even one unit, that isnt normal, you are turning this game from strategy into clicking fest for idiots...

Last edited:

Agent327

Overlord
Troops are not to strong at all. Finally they made it more interesting. VF troops could be beaten with ease using Hovers on auto. At least now it again demands some strategic decissions. The double damage makes it rather interesting. Fights can still be won with only VF troops, but now you have to work for it. Something you obviously do not like.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
Troops are not to strong at all. Finally they made it more interesting. VF troops could be beaten with ease using Hovers on auto. At least now it again demands some strategic decissions. The double damage makes it rather interesting. Fights can still be won with only VF troops, but now you have to work for it. Something you obviously do not like.
you are writing just to write and not reading what i wrote at all, you are defending someone who cant multiply 2 numbers or maybe you are one of employees so that is why you are trying to defend this idiocy??? i wrote it is to easy for me but obviously you are someone who write anything just to write...if i told they are to weak you would write they are to strong, you never agreed with anybody on anything yet, you need help... they made mars so strong that if you have 500% attack or more there is no matter are you fight against spears or VF result is always the same, win without single unit lost.

DeletedUser96901

With my attack bonus i managed to do 8 fights in GE just now to not swap not even one troop and not losing not even one unit
wow
after 8 fights

in virtual future my record with my boost was: losing only 3 units
in all 4 levels :rolleyes:

those units where obviously too weak

Ceban

Brigadier-General
wow
after 8 fights

in virtual future my record with my boost was: losing only 3 units
in all 4 levels :rolleyes:

those units where obviously too weak
You obviously missunderstood me, i am talking about no repleacing troops test ament, literaly not touching anything, just clicking and doing 8 battles against full formations on level 2, that isnt normal

DeletedUser96901

they made mars so strong that if you have 500% attack or more there is no matter are you fight against spears or VF result is always the same, win without single unit lost.
with 500% and against lower era
I expect to win without losing an unit :lol:

oh wait my rocket troops in defense (only 54/110) kill between 3 and 5 attackers when they come with 1 + 7 rogues

Ceban

Brigadier-General
with 500% and against lower era
I expect to win without losing an unit :lol:

oh wait my rocket troops in defense (only 54/110) kill between 3 and 5 attackers when they come with 1 + 7 rogues
You obviously dont play this game, cause if you play first of all you would know that on level 2 not all troops are era below, 2nd it is normal to win 1 or 2 battles without losing signle troops but not 8 in a row, that is idiotic, do you understand that??? that is destroying of game to hit 8 battles in a row with same soldiers and win all, that is pure destroying of game and GvG

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

ffs dude, you obviously dont play this game
looks like I play too long
I make the first two levels of GE without losing any units since OF

that on level 2 not all troops are era below, 2nd it is normal to win 1 or 2 battles without losing signle troops but not 8 in a row, that is idiotic, do you understand that???
not 8 in a row with your boost in level 2 ?

that I really can't understand

Ceban

Brigadier-General
looks like I play too long
I make the first two levels of GE without losing any units since OF
Did 8 in a row without swapping wounded troops. Without swapping rouges, are you so slow that you cant understand what i am talking or what problem you have??? I got my first warden in GE in chest 5 battles before end of level 1, after that i did last 5 battles on level 1 and first 3 battles on level 2 with same warden and 7 rouges without losing anything, it shouldnt be possible to do 8 battles with same 8 troops, without swapping troops, mars are way to powerfull! Basicly with mars troops and decent boost its same do you fight against spears or VF troops, that is how powerfull they made them.

DeletedUser96901

maybe you disconnect your Aachen & Zeus and fight with a boost from an average player

having 500+% and then complaining the units are too strong is a little bit ridiculous

why should InnoGames balance the units for boost above 500%?
they do it for the average player

but how about balancing the AI and attack rogues last :lol:

Ceban

Brigadier-General
maybe you disconnect your Aachen & Zeus and fight with a boost from an average player

having 500+% and then complaining the units are too strong is a little bit ridiculous

why should InnoGames balance the units for boost above 500%?
they do it for the average player
cause i am not only case wich have 500+% but at least 100 players on en5 have 500+% is it normal for you that they do jump 2.5x in troops strenght from all eras combined before this one??? trough 16 eras they made jump from 0 to 250 and then in one era they made jump from 250 to 600, is that normal to you??? I am personaly in mars so atm this suit me but i think this is their silent way to kill GvG by removing all players wich arent mars era away from it and this will make game really boring.

Agent327

Overlord
you are writing just to write and not reading what i wrote at all, you are defending someone who cant multiply 2 numbers or maybe you are one of employees so that is why you are trying to defend this idiocy??? i wrote it is to easy for me but obviously you are someone who write anything just to write...if i told they are to weak you would write they are to strong, you never agreed with anybody on anything yet, you need help... they made mars so strong that if you have 500% attack or more there is no matter are you fight against spears or VF result is always the same, win without single unit lost.

What idiocy???

That you wrote it is to easy for you can hardly be concluded from your words. If it is to easy for you, why do you complain the Mars troops are to strong???
You do not make sense at all.

DeletedUser96901

VF troops could be beaten with ease using Hovers on auto.
those hovers are still too overpowered

in my side worlds and boost of only 110/90 I still auto battling OF map with hover tank at the moment
if that isn't overpowered

Ceban

Brigadier-General
What idiocy???

That you wrote it is to easy for you can hardly be concluded from your words. If it is to easy for you, why do you complain the Mars troops are to strong???
You do not make sense at all.
i complain cause i dont want that all players wich arent mars leave GvG and that we have 20 players doing GvG! Think about comunity, not just yourself! it isnt normal that i attack 230 - 250 troops with troops 3200 - 2100 wich have possibility for double damage and diference is only 1 era between them!

Agent327

Overlord
those hovers are still too overpowered

in my side worlds and boost of only 110/90 I still auto battling OF map with hover tank at the moment
if that isn't overpowered

I know, but in SAM they finally lost some of their magic.

i cmplinus dot wantht in eesl layerswich arent mars leave GvG and that we have 20 players doing GvG! Think about comunity, not just yourself! it isnt normal that i attack 230 - 250 troops with troops 3200 - 2100 wich have possibility for double damage and diference is 1 era between them!

You really should reread what you write, cause it is way to much work to try to understand what your point is.

This game is based on the average player. If they take the bonus you have into consideration it would mean locking out other players. SAM troops hardly have any influence on GvG.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
I know, but in SAM they finally lost some of their magic.

You really should reread what you write, cause it is way to much work to try to understand what your point is.

This game is based on the average player. If they take the bonus you have into consideration it would mean locking out other players. SAM troops hardly have any influence on GvG.
define average player, i bet at least 50% of GvG players have bonus maybe not on 500% but over 400% for sure...

Agent327

Overlord
define average player, i bet at least 50% of GvG players have bonus maybe not on 500% but over 400% for sure...

And how many players in this game play GvG????

I will give you a hint. You can find it in the Battlegrounds announcement.

Ceban

Brigadier-General
And how many players in this game play GvG????

I will give you a hint. You can find it in the Battlegrounds announcement.
then why they treat us like morons and promise us they will fix GvG and they do everything in their power to kill it??? is it normal for you that they make jump of 250% in strenght of unit in one era in comparation to what they did in 16 eras before that??? Is it normal to you that you can do 8 battles with same 8 soldiers???