• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Cultural Settlements - Feudal Japan

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
I also have it but cannot play it for the next 24hrs just because I abandoned the on-going Vikings settlement to play the Japanese settlement. Seriously never thought both these settlements will be connected for the time ban :(:?:mad:

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
I cancelled my Viking and started Japan right away. Did you try?

I did exactly that but it says i need to wait for 24hrs ... when checked with support they said thats how it should be. So I have been waiting now for the 24hrs to complete till tomorrow.

DeletedUser11207

I enjoyed the Vikings and looking forward to enjoying Feudal Japan as well.

One visual thing really irritates, which is how the village is offset to the right of the screen so the first thing I have to do each time I go into the Japan screen is move it left.

DeletedUser

Started the Japanese settlement, just waiting for the Soybean field to construct.
One visual thing really irritates, which is how the village is offset to the right of the screen so the first thing I have to do each time I go into the Japan screen is move it left.
Yes, I agreed. This is annoying, and the land expansions is going left and right. Will see how it plays out...

DeletedUser11207

Looks like Japan is bugged, it's not notifying about finished productions.

I've had this for the last few days on the Android app, no notifications for the settlement or Mars colony. But on PC notifications as normal.

DeletedUser15986

Good choice picking Mitsuhide... Famous for being a disloyal traitor, retaining the shogun position for less than two weeks, and achieving the square root of naff all.

Should have gone with Hideyoshi.

Giskler

Legend
I only use the browser version when I'm forced to
1f92e.png

DeletedUser116154

I've just completed the Viking settlement. Want to do it again but, the only option is feudal Japan. The yellow back arrow is greyed out on my start settlement window.
I'm playing the app on a tab!et, does that affect the choice?
Any help/suggestion is appreciated

DeletedUser116154

I've just completed the Viking settlement. Want to do it again but, the only option is feudal Japan. The yellow back arrow is greyed out on my start settlement window.
I'm playing the app on a tab!et, does that affect the choice?
Any help/suggestion is appreciated

Never mind! Had to push the forward arrow.

DeletedUser116322

now they give you a merchant where you have to negotiate, 5 possible options with 3 turns, there is like (probably) a 5% chance of you getting the right combination the first three turns, they (Inno) don't stop on skimming new ways so that you buy diamonds and waste money on something that is not worth while you spending any money on:mad::mad::mad: