• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Content Cultural Settlements - Feudal Japan

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date

DeletedUser116322

This game needs some more creative action, besides battles.
good point:)
agree 100%:)
more points, tons of points given for having big cultural buildings, so that the points don't come mostly from battles, as a matter of fact, any decorations should be giving you points, so there would be a swing from having these horrible (non pleasing in the eye) looking cities to cities with tons of decorations that look pleasing in the eye:)
that would make tons of players that don't spend days on end fighting, to fell rewarded for the effort they put in to make the appearance of their cities to look good
after all this game apparently started as a city building game
the Japanese have a word when there is a good natural balance between buildings and the surrounding environment, it's in the tip of my tongue, just can't think of it right now

DeletedUser

Are you seriously advocating Style over Substance? Having nothing to Plunder but flowers would keep your City safe I suppose.

DeletedUser104623

Rewards from Japan are not so good as from Vikings. Shinto temple (3x4) is bigger than Yggdrasil (3x3), gives only 5 thinks (coins, FP, goods, supplies and supply boost) instead of 6 (coins, FP, goods, supplies, attack boost and MEDALS). For me supply boost is reward that is not worth the effort.

If I compare runestone (2x2) and dojo (3x3) again Vikings runestone is smaller and little bit better. For me attack boost is better than random unit and 2 FPs from smaller building are better than 3 FPs from more than two times bigger building.

Last are emissaries, from Vikings I already have all 6 and 3 slots. Maybe I could change them to get 3 FPs per day. What could be interesting for me is another free slot or slots. I do not fined information whether some emissary gets with free slot in announcement.

DeletedUser96901

it gives 4 FP and not 3 FP
and then it is equal in FP if you consider that you need 1 more road to connect 2 smaller buildings

but more important
to get 4 FP from those runstones/dojos you need to do 10 viking settlements but only 5 japanese settlements in fastest time

Praeceptor

Lieutenant Colonel
Neither reward buildings are of interest to me. These settlements take a lot of attention to do efficiently and for me it's just not worth the bother. I'll wait to see what the Egyptians offer.

DeletedUser116525

It's much more confusing than vikings, it'll take a few rounds to get the hang of it because the buildings blend in with the background and it's hard to tell what's what.

DeletedUser111428

Been playing Feudal Japan on Beta for a while and I have to say that I like this settlement much more than the Vikings one...sure, some people prefer the Rewards from the Vikings Settlement over the Japan one (Yggdrasil is AWESOME of course!) but, as a player who is trying to maximize the spacing of his city whilst maintaining a good daily FPs production, being able to get a 3X4 building that will produce 12 FPs is very attractive :)

12 FPs from a 12 squares building versus 12 FPs produced by 12 SoKs (12x4, so 48 squares) is also AWESOME...plus you only need 1 Motivation versus 12 needed for the SOKs...what's not to like here? :P

And graphically, the Feudal Japan Settlement is much more pleasant to the eyes than the Vikings one...so, yes, I am looking forward to it! :)

Been playing Feudal Japan on Beta for a while and I have to say that I like this settlement much more than the Vikings one...sure, some people prefer the Rewards from the Vikings Settlement over the Japan one (Yggdrasil is AWESOME of course!) but, as a player who is trying to maximize the spacing of his city whilst maintaining a good daily FPs production, being able to get a 3X4 building that will produce 12 FPs is very attractive :)

12 FPs from a 12 squares building versus 12 FPs produced by 12 SoKs (12x4, so 48 squares) is also AWESOME...plus you only need 1 Motivation versus 12 needed for the SOKs...what's not to like here? :P

And graphically, the Feudal Japan Settlement is much more pleasant to the eyes than the Vikings one...so, yes, I am looking forward to it! :)
you've almost convinced me to give it a go! hated vikings and wasn't going to bother but I may take a look :)

ddevil

Chief Warrant Officer
What would you like to see?
Would have preferred having both the settlements (and all other planned settlements) running together at the same time. Changing from one to another within from the settlements (something similar to changing from one world to another from in-game). At least we will have something to do in one while waiting for the other to be ready for collecting.